The Stolen Earth

The TARDIS lands on the grass verge of a suburban street, the Doctor and I walk out.

"It's fine. Everything's fine. Nothing's wrong, all fine. Excuse me. What day is it?" The Doctor asks the milkman.

"Saturday."

"Saturday. Good. Good, we like Saturdays" the Doctor rambles.

"So, I just met Rose Tyler?" Donna says.

"Yeah" I say.

"But she's locked away in a parallel world."

"Exactly. If she can cross from her parallel world to your parallel world, then that means the walls of the universe are breaking down, which puts everything in danger. Everything. But how?" We all go back into the TARDIS.

"The thing is, Doctor Seer, no matter what's happening, and I'm sure it's bad, I get that but, Rose is coming back. Isn't that good?"

"Yeah" I reply, bang! The TARDIS shakes.

"What the hell was that?"

"Don't know. It came from outside" I open the doors. There are just a few pieces of space rock floating nearby.

"But we're in space. How did that happen? What did you two do?" The Doctor checks the scanner readings.

"We haven't moved. We're fixed. It can't have. No. The TARDIS is still in the same place, but the Earth has gone. The entire planet. It's gone."

"But if the Earth's been moved, they've lost the Sun. What about my Mum? And Granddad? They're dead, aren't they? Are they dead?"

"We don't know, Donna. We just don't know. We're sorry, we don't know" I say.

"That's my family. My whole world."

"There's no readings. Nothing. Not a trace. Not even a whisper. Oh, that is fearsome technology" the Doctor says.

"So, what do we do?"

"We've got to get help."

"From where?"

"Donna, we're taking you to the Shadow Proclamation. Hold tight" the Doctor says.

"So, go on then, what is the Shadow Proclamation anyway?"

"Posh name for police. Outer space police. Here we go" I say, a short time later the TARDIS lands in an ordinary looking corridor somewhere in a complex built on three linked asteroids. We are greeted by an armed platoon.

"Sco bo tro no flo jo ko fo to to" the Judoon says the Doctor and I tilt our heads.

"No bo ho sho ko ro to so. Bokodozogobofopojo" the Doctor says, the Judoon come to attention.

"Moho" I say.

*Time skip*

A silver-haired woman in a black gown is pacing.

"Time Lords are the stuff of legend. They belong in the myths and whispers of the Higher Species. You two cannot possibly exist" she says.

"Woo, hello, of course we exist we're standing right in front of you" I say.

"Yeah. More to the point, we've got a missing planet" the Doctor says,

"Then you're not as wise as the stories would say. The picture is far bigger than you two imagine. The whole universe is in outrage, Doctor, Seer. Twenty-four worlds have been taken from the sky."

"How many? Which ones? Show us" the Doctor and I joins the woman at her computer screen.

"Locations range far and wide, but all disappeared at the exact same moment, leaving no trace."