Chapter 18

"You ever think that you might be overreacting..?"

I arrived home and sighed..
I'm ready for the argument..
I slowly unlocked the door taking a deep breath...
I saw both of my parents sitting in the kitchen table..
They looked at me with worryness in their eyes.

"Sit down Gabriella"

My father's voice was not gentle as usual.. It was harsh.

"Your school called and said you got involved in a physical fight? And that the kid you hit left the school with blood covering his entire face? It that true? "

My mother said.. I slowly nodded and she gasped...

"GABRIELLA KELLY YOU DISSAPONTED US AND EMBARASSED US. THAT IS NOT THE WAY WE RAISED YOU"

My father yelled.
trigger warning :
The subject of suicide will be mentioned, if that triggers you please skip this part ❤️

His comment made my blood boil..

"RAISED ME? YOU WERE NEVER FUCKING THERE FOR ME. NEITHER OF YOU TWO!
ONLY NOAH AND PETER WERE THERE FOR ME. YOU WERE BARELY EVEN HOME YOU WERE OUT FUCKING PARTYING AND YOU  THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL ME I WASN'T RAISED RIGHT?"

I was turning bright red... And my eyes started watering.

They just looked at me.. shocked by my words..

"AND THE GUY THAT I HIT WAS NICK, FUCKING NICK, MY ABUSIVE, TOXIC EX BOYFRIEND BECAUSE HE MADE FUN OF PETER AND I'LL HAPPILLY DO IT AGAIN..."

"I don't care about your fucking ex... Peter is definitely disappointed in you"

My father spoke.. My mother was silent.

That was it..I slammed my hand on the table making some mugs and plates that were on top of it fall and break.

"IN ME? I WAS BY HIS SIDE HIS WHOLE LIFE, YOU NEVER WERE, YOU'RE SO SELFISH! YOUR SON WAS BATTLING WITH DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE! HE WAS SUICIDAL AND I WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR HIM AND LOVED HIM MORE THAN I LOVE MY FUCKING SELF.
I WAS THERE FOR HIM TILL THE DAY HE DECIDED HE CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE AND HUNG HIMSELF. SO DON'T YOU EVER EVEN TRY TO TELL ME HE'S DISAPPOINTED IN ME.
HE'S PROUD OF ME "

My father kept looking at me...

"You're a disappointment"
He spat..
It's sad because I thought our relationship was getting better..
My father is not a good person..
He has cheated on my mom multiple times but she still stayed with her, for the sake of her children.
I feel bad for yelling at my mom.. She deserves someone better than him..
She was there for Peter.. I shouldn't have said that she wasn't.

" Now you can ground me, I don't care, I said what needed to be said "

And with that I went upstairs.. I slammed the door and collapsed to the floor crying..

I hated my life..
Think of happy thoughts Gabriella..

Your friends, your brother, Mattia..

I then got a text.. It was from the groupchat I had with the boys..

Homies🥴

Kai✌️:

All of you, come  to hang out at my house in half an hour.

Read by everyone