Chapter 54

I can't find a song✌🏼
80k reads? WTF🥺❤️
I swear if this story hits 100k I'm going to go outside and scream at the top of my lungs.

It was Monday and I was currently walking towards my math class when I felt someone
Grab my arm.. I turned around and saw Samantha, I smiled at her.

"Hey sam, what's wrong?"

I said seeing the worried look on her face...

"Gaby didn't you hear?"

She said as she rubbed my back..

"Hear what?"
I was genuinely confused..

"About the rumors.."

I was taken back by her words... What rumors?

"W.. What rumors"

She sighed..

"Sophie and Violet have been going around telling shit to people"

Shit.. what did these bitches do again..

"What have they been saying?"

"Well typical, immature stuff two jealous teenagers would say... They hate the fact that you and Mattia are together.. So they basically said they you're a "homie hopper"
Or "you want the whole crew" and that you're a clout chaser and you're only dating Mattia for his fame.. "

I felt my blood boil at her words.. These bitches really think they did sum ha?

"Welp I'm about to beat their flat ass"

I said biting my lip out of frustration..

"As you should"

Sam said smiling.. I knew they had this class with me so I gave Samantha a hug and headed towards the classroom.

There they were.. In the front, with their friendgroup, laughing.. Stay calm, I've got to be mature..
I walked up to them.. They didn't even notice me at first till I banged the desk with my hand.. They all turned to look at me and rolled their eyes.. Stay.calm

"Sophie and Violet, long time no see"

I said smirking as I crossed my arms on top of my chest..
They just looked at me without saying anything.. As I said.. Stay.calm

"What does your ugly ass want?"

Violet said while Rolling her eyes..

"Can the three of us talk in private?"

What? I was trying to be mature..
Sophie and Violet looked at each other and busted into laughter.. Remain calm..

"About what love?"

Sophie said sarcastically with her fucking uglyass smile...

"About the fact that you're spreading fake shit to people.."

I said making them smile...

"They don't seem fake to me"

Sophie said causing me to roll my eyes..

"I'm not going to waste my time on you two"

I said as I walked out of the class..

"Are you gonna go ride your" friends"

Violet said making the rest of the girls laugh.. You know what? Fuck the being mature thing..

I was literally about to go beat the shit out of them, when I felt two arms grab me by my waist and pull me out of the classroom

I turned around and was faced with Mattia, I instantly felt relieved..

"What's wrong?"

He asked pulling me closer to him.. I sighed.

"Sophie and Violet have been spreading rumors about me..."

A look of confusion appeared on his face.

"What? Since when?"

"I don't know "

I sighed.. Now the whole school thinks I'm a clout chaser and a hoe... Yay.

"Don't worry about them, nobody is going to believe them.."

He said as an attempt to comfort me..

"They are the two most popular girls in the whole school... Of course people are going to believe them"

I sighed as I looked down..

"I'm going to beat them up-"

I said as I tried to loosen from his grip... But he wouldn't let me go.

"Not in here dumbass, we're in school, you're going to get suspended again"

I sighed, knowing he had a point..

"I can't just sit back and do nothing while they're going around telling people I'm using you for clout and-"

I tried saying but he interrupted me..

"Wait, they're saying you're using me for clout?"

"yeah and that I'm a "homie hopper" or something "

I said and saw his expression change.. His eyes were filled with anger.

"Those bitches"

He whispered..

"Just don't pay attention to them princess , leave it to me"

He said and I nodded, he pulled me in for a hug by my waist and kissed the top of my head as I wrapped my arms around his torso .

Why does everyone have the urge to ruin my life..?

Hi, I'm honestly trying to start drama so this story doesn't get boring😌

Also I don't know if I should make Samantha a bitch or not.. I'm thinking about it.
Hope yall are enjoying the story
Much love ❤️

-Michaela (yeah I just said my name after 54 chapters👁️👄👁️)