Chapter 73

"I hope you miss me.. I know you left but I hope you won't forget me.. I really tried to be my best when you was with me.."

I was walking to class.. English once again.
Tommow is the last day, then finals begin.
I have been avoiding Zach... And I haven't seen Mattia for a week or so..
He hasn't been showing up to school since that day at my house..
I mean he told me goodbye.. But.. Did he really mean it that way..?
Did he actually mean goodbye..?

I arrived and plopped on my seat, since it was the last couple of days, the teachers let us switch seats..
I was sitting with kai while ale was sitting in front of us, by himself.

"I want to kill that motherfucker Zach after what he did to you"

Alejandro gritted through his teeth as I finally told them what had happened between me and Zach..

"That whole family has issues"

Kairi said, while giving  both Violet and Zach a dirty look..
I nodded, agreeing with him..
I looked around, in hopes of seeing Mattia walk in... But he didn't..
Why do I care anyway..?

Who am I kidding..?
I fucking love the kid.

"I don't think he'll come today either.. He's been very distant from us these past few days... Not sure why.. "

Kairi scoffed as he realized I was looking for Mattia.. I snapped out of it and looked at him, my face turning bright red..

"I.. I wasn't looking for him.."

I stuttered nervously, making them let out small chuckles..

"It's okay Gaby.. He misses you too..
Believe me"

Alejandro said as he rubbed my back..
I gave him a weak smile and turned my attention towards Mrs Hall, who had just walked into the classroom.

"Alright class.. Today is the day you have to turn in your essays"

She said as she took a seat on her desk, arms crossed on top of her chest.
Then I remembered.. Last week she  assigned us an essay about who our favorite person is and why..
She said she wanted to see how " we expressed our emotions" or something like that..
Bullshit basically.

I wrote about my mother... I admire that woman and I aspire to be as a great mom and person as she is when I get older..
I reached over to my backpack and grabbed my notebook...

As I looked back up, I saw kairi holding two essays in his hand, leaving me slightly confused..

"Hold up, why do you have two?"

I ask, he looked at me and let out a small giggle..
(a/n KAIRI'S GIGGLES ARE SO CUTE DOE- I'll stfu)

"This one is mine"

He said pointing to the one he was holding with his right hand..

"And this is Mattia's"

He said pointing to the other one..

"Huh..? w-"

I was about to say, but he interrupted me...

"He said he wouldn't come to school today, so he told me to turn it in for him"

He replied..