Chapter 68

This whole song describes this chapter..

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️: if the subject of depression triggers you, please skip this chapter

Always remember that I fucking LOVE you,  you're not alone and if you ever feel alone I'll  be right here for you❤️
You're important, you matter, you're loved.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and sighed to myself.. I don't have the energy to get up.. But I have to...
These past few days have been horrible.. I'm starting to lose interest in everything.. And after a while.. I can sense the feeling of emptiness inside of me..

I think you know my morning routine by now..
I stomped down the stairs.. My mom was at work once again..
I was about to make myself some cereal when I heard a car outside..
I sighed and looked at the time..
8:00 am..

I grabbed my backpack, phone & keys and headed outside, locking the door behind me..

"Goodmorning guys"

I said softly as I entered the car.. I immediately noticed that Mattia wasn't here..
I was slightly confused but I didn't want to ask questions.. I would seem pathetic.
But I guess they noticed by my expressions.

"He's not coming with us today.. He-..um.. He went with Violet.."

Alejandro said as he started the car..

"oh.."

Was all that could come out of my mouth..

"It's fine, I don't care"

I scoffed as I sat back.. They all gave me strange looks.

"Gaby.. We know you love him"

Robert said making me bite the inside of my cheek..

"That's not important right now, he moved on I guess"

I shrugged and they nodded, realizing that this subject made me uncomfortable..

The school day went by pretty quickly and before I knew it, it was last period.
English once again...

I lazily stomped towards my seat.. I sat down and groaned, receiving a few looks..
I didn't really care though.
Soon Mattia and Violet came in and I unintentionally rolled my eyes..

He never looked at me again after the day I gave him back his stuff.. That was about 3 days ago..
Mrs Hall entered the room with a bunch of papers in her arms and a smile on her face.

"Goodmorning class!"

She said as she took a seat at her desk.. We all replied with a simple "morning"...

"Today's class is going to be a little different than usual"

She announced as she stood up and started wandering around the classroom..

"As most of you know, teenagers these days are experiencing tough situations on a daily basis.."

She said and we all nodded..

"Well, events like that can lead to depression .."

She added...

"So that's what I want to talk about today, depression and anxiety "