Chapter 19

This chapter is a bit triggering, I'm sorry but a lot of chapters in this book are going to be.. 🥺❤️

"The story of my LIFE.. "

I didn't bother changing..
I just grabbed my phone and went downstairs..
My parents definitely won't let me go.. So I'll just sneak out.

I tiptoed to the back door and slowly opened it... Making sure no one was around..
I then started running to Kairi's place.
I knocked on the door and Alejandro answered it.
He smiled and gave me a really tight hug.

"Are you doing okay?"

I smiled and nodded at him and he let me in.
The rest of the boys were already there, sitting at the couch playing video games.
Once they noticed I entered the room a wide smile appeared on their faces.
I need to thank them for today.
So, I went to each one of them and gave them a tight hug.
Alejandro being first and Mattia being last..
He hugged me back, which made my heart smile.

"Thank you all for having my back today"

"That's what best friends are for"

They replied.. Mattia remained silent..

"I love you guys"

They smiled.

"We love you too"

They all said in sync.. Besides Mattia.. I mean duh he hated me a month ago..
But today he was so different..
This boy is bipolar I swear.

"Ok Gabby you got some explaining to do though, who's nick?"

Kairi said crossing his arms on top of his chest..
I sighed..

"Everybody bring snacks, I'll explain everything"

We sat down at the couch, after they ordered some pizza and I started talking..

"Well first of all me and Mattia got suspended for a whole week"

They gasped..

"But we'll talk about that later.. I want to tell you guys about Nick.. The psycho dude at school.. I met Nick about 3 years ago...
Back in 8th grade, but he was a freshman.
I was just a kid.
I met him at a party, he was very sweet at first.. Almost too sweet..
We exchanged numbers and started talking daily..
He asked me to go on a date after 2 weeks of talking.. That's when he asked me to be his girlfriend, on the first date.. My dumbass said yes..  I was young and thought that maybe I could finally fall in love.. I didn't realize what kind of monster I had just let in my life..
Let's say for the first week of dating he was nice.. A decant boyfriend..
But then one night we were hanging out at my place, when none of my family members were home he started getting.. Touchy..But he crossed the boundaries..
"Let's have sex" I remember him saying..
I froze at those words, I was a kid and basically told him that I'm not ready.. Then he started getting aggressive..
He pushed me onto my bed and tried to.."

That's when I paused and took a deep breath.. A tear fell from my eye..

"...Rape me"

I whispered looking down.

All of their eyes widened.. Mattia balled his fists..

"He what?"

Kairi gritted through his teeth..

"I remember screaming for help and him covering my mouth and taking his and mine clothes off I screamed hoping someone would hear me..
Then both of my brothers bursted into the room and pushing him off me..
I was traumatized..
He apologized the next day.. And I fucking accepted it.. I don't know why..
After that day, he became more and more touchy and aggressive..
Everytime I wouldn't do something for him.. He would hit me... Why did I stay with him?
I was fucking scared of him..
But.. After my brother's passing.. I managed to break up with him and reported him to the police.. I never learned if he went to juvie or not.. But he is back now.. And he is dangerous "

The boys couldn't manage to get a single word out.. They all stood shocked..
Until someone spoke up..

" I'm going to fucking murder him"

Mattia said.. Some of his veins were popping out and he was bright red.
I went next to him and rubed his back..

"He is not worth it"

I said trying to calm him down...

"No I think I'm with Mattia on this one, I'll happily break every bone Nick has"

Alejandro said with everyone else agreeing with him..

"I just hope I don't see his face again cause if I do.. They will be trouble.."

Roshaun with a deep voice said making smile a little.. They really did care.

"I'll help burry the body"

Alvaro and Robert said at the exact same time.. They slowly turned their heads to look at each other, which made me
Quietly laugh.

"Im so sorry you had to go through that"

Kairi came to give me a tight hug..

"It's okay Kai"

I let him go and took a deep breath..

"Also I'm sorry I never told you guys about my brother.. I just get extremely upset but basically.. My brother was battling with depression and anxiety and got bullied every day at school.. He was known as the weird kid who didn't have any friends.. But he had me.. He was my everything, my best friend, my one and only supporter, my other half,...my brother.. But that wasn't enough.. So he took his life by.. Hanging himself in his room.. He left a suicide letter explaining everything and how he felt like almost everyone hated him.. That was a lie though..Ah God I fucking miss him "

I broke down and they all came in for a hug..

"Everything is going to be fine we promise"

I then felt someone squeeze my hand.. I turned my head and saw Mattia's hand placed in mine.. Holding it tightly..
I gave him a comforting smile and could feel all the butterflies in my stomach..

Man tonight was a tough day