Chapter 62

"But you'll never be alone... I'll be with you from dusk till dawn..baby I'm right here "

200K READS??? WHAT THE FUCK BRO🥺
Thank you so much.. I love you🥺💞🦋

I entered my house, with a smile still across my face and headed towards the kitchen.
I spotted my mother in the kitchen and started walking towards her.

"Hey mommy"

I said with a smile as I took a seat at one of the chairs placed around the kitchen table.

"Hey honey, I just got an emergency call from work, they need me there, do you mind staying alone for a couple of days?"

She asked as she took a seat next to me.

"No it's okay, I don't mind"

I reassured her and she smiled, we talked for some time till it was time for her to leave.

"I'll see you honey, I love you!"

" I Love you too mom"

With that she walked towards her car and drove off, I stood there, looking at the spot she was a few seconds ago.

I barely even see my mother anymore, but it makes sense.. She's a single mother and has to raise a 16 year old girl...  Noah has his own life and money at least.
I'm very proud of my mother and admire how strong she is.

I walked back inside and headed to my room.. I plopped on my bed and stared at the ceiling for a few seconds..
Then an idea popped in my head, I quickly grabbed my phone and started texting someone.

Bae🥺❤️

You:
Babyyy

Bae🥺❤️:
Princess

You:
Can you come over please🥺
Just to hangout

Bae🥺❤️:
On my way love

I smiled to myself and changed into a pair of Grey sweatpants and a black hoodie..
I headed towards my bathroom and stared myself in the mirror..
Why do I look so fucking horrible..

I sigh as I headed back to my bedroom.
The moment I sat on my bed I heard a knock on the front door.

I  quickly got up and stomped down the stairs.. I looked through the peephole placed on the door and saw a smiley Mattia.. A smile formed on my face.. Unintentionally.

I opened the door and he immediately picked me up and spun me around.

"Babyy"

He mumbled causing me to smile..
He put me down and placed a kiss
on my lips.

I grabbed his arm and lead him to my room.
We both laid down on my bed and I placed my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I just wanna lay in bed all day long"

I mumbled and he started playing with my hair..

"Same"

He replied, then an idea popped in my head once again. I smiled and quickly stood up, making Mattia look at me confused.

"Grab a blanket and a couple of pillows, I'll bring snacks , let's go sit on the roof"

I said excitedly as I stomped down the stairs, I entered the kitchen and stared opening every cabinet.

I grabbed some snacks and headed back upstairs...
I entered my room and started walking towards the window.
I smiled to myself when I spotted Mattia sitting on the roof.

He had placed two pillows on the wall behind him and was laying on them.
He had also placed a blanket on him,he looked adorable.

I smiled to myself and stepped on the roof, he looked at me and opened his arms for me with a smile.

I laughed and sat in between his legs, he pulled the blanket on top of us, he wrapped his arms around my waist tightly and I rested my head on the crook of his neck.

"So watching the sunshine is our thing now"

I said as I looked up at him, making him smile..

"Yessirrr"

He replied, we stayed quiet for a few seconds.. A comfortable silence, that was till I spoke up.

"My family is broken"

I whispered.. Mattia was the only person I could trust at the moment.. And I needed to open up to somebody.

"what do you mean?"

He replied and I felt his grip on my waist become tighter..

"My dad is a psychopath.. He is in jail and I'll never see him again.. Peter.. Is gone.. For good.. Noah.. Noah told me he'll never stop communicating with me.. Yet he rarely calls me anymore, he found a girl.. And I'm happy for him.. But I think he erased me from his life.. The only thing I have left is my mother... And I feel like we're slowly drifting away from each other.."

I said, practically in one breath... I looked up at him once again and saw that his expression softened. 

" I'm so sorry princess.. I'm sorry that you have to go through this.. Just remember you're not alone, I'm by your side and always will be, I'll never let go, I love you"

I melted at his words as my cheeks turned a light shade of  pink.. I held on his arms tighter.

"It's crazy how you one day you just walked into my life and I can't remember how I ever lived without you.."

I said making him smile.. I then brought my head up and placed my lips on top of his.. In a deep meaningfull kiss.. I pulled away and smiled.

"And I love you too"

Yessssirrrrr