Chapter 44

This chapter is insane😭
I have no song to put

I'm currently watching a movie and bawling ling my eyes out.. I'm just a little sensitive..
Once the movie ended,  I checked the time...7:00 pm, I went downstairs to grab a snack.

My mom wasn't home so I was all alone once again..
I grabbed a chocolate bar and headed back to my room.

As soon as I plopped on my bed I got a text message on my phone.. My lips instantly formed a smile..

Mattia💛

Mattia💛:
Hi I miss you🥺

You:
Mattia I literally saw you
A few hours ago

Mattia💛:
I know but I still miss your stupid face🥺

You:
Such a sweetheart🙄, I miss you
too bitch🥺

I smiled like a crazy person but my smile quickly faded away when I got a text message from an unknown number..

Unknown

Unknown:
Guess who is coming
Back home

You:
What? Who is this?

Unknown:
You'll see soon,

You:
What do you want?

Unknown:
One word.. Revenge

I froze... Is this some kind of sick prank?
I.. I hope so...I. Didn't really think much of it.. Probably some kids just.. Messing around?

I was about to get up to go to the bathroom when I heard a bang from downstairs making me flinch..
Is.. Is my mother home maybe?

I opened my bedroom door and slowly started walking down the stairs..
Then I heard another bang.. It was from the door.. Was someone trying to break in?

I slowly made my way to the last step.. The stairs were close to the door so I peaked my head..
Then I heard a voice..

"Gabriella I know you're in there honey!"

I froze.. My eyes widen and I started shaking..
How...?

How did my dad get out?

"OPEN THE DOOR BITCH"

He yelled and started  banging on the door repeatedly...I tried to go to the back door but.. I heard the door open.. He managed to force it open..
I went up the stairs as quickly and quietly I could.. I went in my room and locked the door.. I was breathing heavily..

"GABRIELLA, WHERE IS MY LITTLE GIRL"

his voice sent chills down my spine.. It can't be him.. How did he get out.. Did he break out..?

I grabbed my phone and with my hands shaking.. I dialed 911..

"911 what's your emergency?"