Chapter 70

"I was getting kinda used to being  someone you loved.."

Also I made an instagram today so yall should go follow that and I'll give you a cookie🍪,the @ is @mattiaizthicc
👁️👄👁️💅🏼

I walked into first period and sat at my seat,receiving a few strange looks due to the event that occurred in class yesterday.. I didn't really pay much attention to them though.. didn't care enough to .

As soon as the teacher entered the classroom, he started analyzing shit I didn't care about.. I sighed to myself and tried my hardest to pay as much attention as I could..

I kind of wanted to escape this nightmare.. and I thought of the perfect plan.
I raised my hand, catching the teacher's attention.

"yes, Gabriella"

"May I use the bathroom?"

I politely asked and he nodded..

I stepped out of the classroom and made my way to the bathroom.. Not to actually use it, just to get away from the classroom, also known as: hell.

As I walked towards the bathroom, I heard faint voices.. I peaked my head around a wall and spotted them..
Mattia and Violet.. Of course it's them..

Can't life give me a goddamn break..?

He awkwardly smiled at her as she placed her hand on his chest, he was kneeling against the wall..
She said something to him, I wasn't able to hear what it was, but he slowly nodded.
Suddenly, she leaned in and planted a kiss on his lips.. He just stood there.. Not doing anything.
I blinked a few times, making sure the sight in front of me was real..

I sighed to myself and looked away.. I leaned on the wall and slowly dropped to the floor.
I don't know what's making me hurt so much..
It's just that... he had a way of numbing all the pain I was feeling, with his love.. And I got used to it..
Now I don't have anyone to do that for me.. And I'm not strong enough to do it myself.
I'm all alone.

I peaked my head and saw Violet heading towards the opposite direction.
Mattia sighed as he lowered his head.. He then shook his head and started walking towards my direction..
I froze.. Fuck, he mustn't see me..

I panicked way more than I should have and before I knew it, I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Gabriella? "

I shut my eyes, feeling like an idiot.. I slowly turned around, facing him..

"I was just going to the bathroom"

I shrugged as I walked past him, bumping my shoulder with his, on purpose..
Suddenly, he grabbed my arm and turned me around to meet his eyes once again..
He just stared at me.. Without saying a word , causing my breathing to slightly get heavier by the second.

"You need to forget about me"

He said, I bit on my lip, trying not to fucking slap him.. I released myself from his grip and backed away.

"Yeah cause you clearly did, quiet easily actually"

I said making him sigh..

"can you fucking stop..? "

He whispered..I had enough of his bullshit honestly.

"Can you shut the fuck up?"

I yelled making him slightly flinch.

"Like please, just shut the fuck up, you're an emotionless piece of shit"

I gritted through my teeth as I slightly pushed him..I saw anger fill his eyes..

"I'm not fucking emotionless for God's sake!"

He yelled back, making me flinch as well..

"Yes you are!"

"Gaby, I did this for you!"

He yelled referring to our breakup.. That made me lose my shit and.. Before I knew it, my hand came in contact with Mattia's cheek..
He held onto his cheek shocked..

"YOU LITERALLY SAID YOU BROKE UP WITH ME BECAUSE YOU WERE AFRAID OR BREAKING YOUR OWN HEART, HOW DOES THAT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING WITH ME?"

I yelled at him, I'm surprised nobody has heard us yet..

"I didn't want to break your heart Gaby.."

He said, I rolled my eyes, trying my hardest to hold my tears in..

"It's too late for that Mattia"

I shook my head and started walking back to my class..
I turned around one last time to face him..

"I hate you"

I said and with that, I made my way to class... Trying to process what had just happened..
I let a few tears fall, but quickly wiped them away..

No human being has ever hurt me like this.. And the worst part is..
I still fucking love him.
But he doesn't care.
He moved on.
Guess that's what I have to do as well.

I made my way to my seat and sighed as I sat down..

"Hey you good?"

Noah asked me.. Him and I have some classes together and we started talking more.. He's a good kid. But that's it.

"Yeah I'm fine, don't worry"

I fake smiled and he nodded..

"So.. Um..I was wondering if you want to..like after school.. We-"

He stuttered, losing his words causing me to laugh a little, not loud enough for the teacher to hear though..

"Take a breath"

I said causing him to smile a little.. He actually took a deep breath and continued his sentence.

"Do you want to go to Starbucks or McDonald's after school..? To like.. Hang out?"

He said and I could tell how nervous he was.. It was honestly cute.. But to be honest, I didn't really wanted to go.. I don't want to seem rude though.. He's a sweet guy..
I thought about it for a moment..

" Yeah, sure"

This is bad but the next chapter is going to be more interesting, I promise❤️
Also it's 3 am and yo girl needs food, brb

👁️👄👁️