Chapter 45

"... And if death was coming for you I'd give my life for you.."

Mattia's P.O.V:

Once Gabriella hung up the phone without saying anything I felt my breathing stop.
I have to get there as quickly as possible.. He can't hurt her... Nobody can..not on my watch..
If he lays a hand on her I swear to God, I'm going to kill him.

I was there within 10 minutes..I quickly got out of the car but paused before walking in her house..
I sprinted to the house next to hers..which was Kairi's..

I knocked on the door as hard as I could and after a few seconds it opened..
A tired Kairi appeared and looked at me confused.

"Bro what's goin-"

He tried to say but I cut him off.

"Come with me, Gabriella is in danger, her dad is back, he broke into her house "

I said making him widen his eyes..

"Let's go get that bastard"

He gritted through his teeth and I grabbed his arm, leading him to her house.. The door was forced open.. You could tell.. We hurried up the stairs and headed towards her room.. The sight that was in front of us made our Jaws drop..

Gabriella's P.O.V:

"Let her go you bastard! "

I heard a voice and I could suddenly breath again..
He dropped me to the floor and I gasped for air... I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.. I. Turned around and was face to face with Kairi..
I hugged him back crying on his shoulder..
I looked up and saw Mattia on top off my dad hitting him.. Mattia received a lot of punches as well.. Their faces were fucked up..
My dad had dropped the knife, thank god..

"Didn't I tell you not to touch her again!"

Mattia yelled.. Suddenly we could hear sirens.. Took them long enough..
Kairi let me go and went to help Mattia hold my dad down..
I sat there, on the floor, with my head placed on my knees, boiling my eyes out.. If they came a second later..there's a good chance I would have been dead..

"POLICE"

I heard an officer downstairs, followed by footsteps.. Two officers stepped in the room.. They held Mattia and Kairi back, thanking them, and put my dad in handcuffs once again..

"God damn it!"

I heard my dad say..

"This isn't over bitch , I'll always find a way to come back to you, you can't get rid off me, even it you try to"

I heard him mumble as the officers took him out of the door.. I didn't even bother looking at him.. I just sat there, looking down.

I then got up and practically run to Kairi and Mattia, hugging them both tightly.

"Thank you, you guys saved me"

I mumbled and they hugged my tighter.

"We're just glad you're okay"

Mattia whispered..

"Exactly"

Kairi added..

I looked up at them smiling.. I sat on my bed and sighed..

"Why does this shit always happen to me"

I mumbled as I felt tears form in my eyes once again.. The both sat next to me and Mattia wrapped his arm around me..

"it's over now, he's gone for good"

Kairi said as he rubbed my back..

"I hope so"

I whispered..

"I'm sleeping over tonight"

Mattia said while lifting my chin up, I nodded.

"I'm going to leave you guys alone so you can talk, if you need anything I'm next door Gaby, I love you"

Kairi said as he gave me a tight hug..

"I love you too"

With that he smiled and exited the room..
I looked up at Mattia and he gave me a comforting smile..

"I'm so glad you called me"

He said as he placed his hand on my cheek.. I gave him a weak smile.

"I'm glad too"

I said while wrapping my legs around his lower waist and hugging his torso as he placed his hands on my waist, bringing us closer..
I rested my head on his shoulder and let tears fall..

"No princess, don't cry"

He said rubbing my back..

"You're safe with me"

He then picked me up and set me down on the bed softly, he grabbed a blanket and put it on me.

"Here, you need some sleep"

He said as he planted a kiss on my forehead, I thought he was about to leave so I grabbed His arm..

"Please stay"

I whispered making him smile.

"Of course I will, I wouldn't leave you alone"

I smiled as he laid down next to me and got under the blanket.
I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his hands around my waist.
I could hear his heartbeat.. It was intense.

"Goodnight princess"

He said as he kissed the top of my head.

"Goodnight Tia"

I felt very safe.. So I drifted off to sleep quite quickly..