Chapter 74

"I know you moved on to someone new, hope life is beautiful.. You were the light for me to find my truth.. I just wanna say
thank you.."

Anyway, grab a tissue

I waited patiently for the bell to ring..
Last day in class.. The nightmare is almost over..
At the sound of the bell ringing, everyone sprinted out of the class, cheering, causing Mrs hall to shake her head as she flashed a small smile.

I packed my backpack and threw it over my shoulder, I was about to walk out of the door when I heard Mrs hall call my name.

"Gabriella..? Can I talk to you for a second?"

I gulped as I slowly turned around.. Shit, what did I do again..?

"What's wrong?"

I asked as I approached her, she gave me a small smile and placed her bag on the desk.
She dug inside it and took out a.. Paper?
I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion..

"Honey... This is one of the essays I assigned you guys to write.. But.. I don't think it was meant for me.."

She said as she grabbed my arm, she placed the essay in my hand and slightly smiled at me..

"What.. What do you mean?"

I asked, clearly confused by her actions..

"I think it was more directed to you honey.. It seemed a little personal.."

She replied as she took a seat back at her desk..

"Whose is it..?"

"Mattia's"

She answered, I gulped as I looked down at it.. My hands started shaking.

"Thank you.."

I mumbled..

"No problem"

She said smiling, I gave her a smile as well before walking out of the classroom..
As I headed towards the exit, I hesitantly unfolded the paper, and started reading it.

"A favorite person.. A person you'd do anything for.. Someone that stands out from the rest.. A special someone.. So, most people would say that their favorite person is a sibling.. A parent.. A friend.. A Significant other.. But mine..  mine Is different..
Let me tell you about the girl that changed my whole entire life.."

He is definitely talking about Violet.. My heart broke at the thought of that.. At least he's happy.. That's all that matters to me.

" About the girl that made me break the promise I've made to myself. "

As I read that sentence.. I felt my heart drop to my stomach..

" Have you ever looked at someone and just the sight of them made you happy? Made you forget about all the bad things happening in your life?
I remember the first time I saw her.. I was shocked.. She was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.. The way her eyes lit up when she spoke, her freckles.. That goddamn smile..
I knew I was hooked.. But at first I didn't want  to show any of my feelings.. I was too scared.. Too scared of heartbreak..
But as time went by.. I realized some stuff That I should have realized earlier..
I realized that she was the one.. She cared about me more than anyone else has.. She made me feel loved.. I thought I've felt this kind of love before her but.. I was wrong.. I've never felt that before.. Not even close... And when I loved her, I realized I've never truly loved anyone the way I loved her... I realized I never will truly love anyone the way I love her.. I was missing something before I met her.. But after.. I was whole, she was my other half.. She healed me and my heart.. "

I paused for a bit.. Trying to process what I just read..

"But.. I lost her.. I had the whole world in my arms and I let  it drift away..
Why you may ask?
Because I was a selfish coward.. Who was afraid of loving.. And I hurt her.. I hurt the girl that I loved and still love .. And I watched her move on.. While she was the only thing I thought about.. The only person that I cared about.. Moving on didn't seem like an option for me though .. That's why I'm here today.. "

I felt my eyes tear up and my breathing started getting heavier by the second..

" I want the whole world to hear this..
Gabriella Kelly.."

My heart skipped a beat, as I stared at the paper I was holding with widen eyes..

" I'm addicted to you...thank you for being the person that made me realize that I'm able to love again, thank you for all the things you have offered me, thank you for always being there for me and making me happy.. Thank you for all these  unforgettable memories we have made together.. Thank you for loving me and my flaws.. Thank you for appearing in my life and making it brighter..
Making it have a point...
And im sorry for hurting you.. For not being able to offer you as much as you offered me..
You're the love that came without a warning.. You stole my heart before I could say no..
You are my happy place..
You are my best friend, my deepest love, you bring out the best of me..
I actually fell in love with you before even realizing I did..
I might not be able to call you mine anymore..
But I have to get this off my chest...

I know you have moved on.. I know that someone else calls you his.. I know that you are offering him all the things you offered me.. And I know that he treats you better.. Better than I ever have.. You deserve the world. "

If only you knew Mattia.. If only you knew..

" But... It's killing me.. Every second you spent with him.. Seeing you smile with him.. I'm jealous.. I'm jealous of the way you're happy without me... What really broke me was the day I saw you look at him The way you use to look at me.. That moment I knew I had lost you.. I knew there is no way I could ever get you back.. Someone else has stolen your heart.. And that someone is no longer me.. But..

I want you to know something.

I am and always will be in love with you, I want to spent the rest of my life with you, you're the one , you're my world..my happiness..
I never fell out of love with you.. Not even for a second.
I can't let you go.
I can't move on..
But I know you can..
I hope you do it with the right person.. Even if that person is not me.

I love you and adore you.
That's why you're my favorite person "

I stood at the entrance of the school, with tears in my eyes .. Unable to move or speak.. I was shocked to say the least.. This was the most beautiful and pure thing I've ever read..
He.. He wrote this..?

He took time off his day to express his feelings on a piece of paper..?
I know it sounds cheesy...
But god.. It's so..
Beautiful..
I was really telling myself to try and forget about this boy..
But I can't..
As much as he hurt me.
He's the most important person I have in my life.
I love him.
I never stopped and never will stop loving him.
I can't let him go.

I'm going to go find him.

Okay who the fuck is cutting onions.

2 more chapters🥺💞

2 more chapters🥺💞