Chapter 58

To the people that are saying this story is getting boring, in a few chapters it's going to take a whole other turn and everything is going to change..😌✌🏼

"You're obsessed just let me go.."

It's been a week since that incident at school occurred... I'm doing pretty okay..
I think, I am feeling
a lot better though.. Actually today, me and Samantha are going to the mall, to help me get my mind of some things..

Samantha is the only girl-friend I have so, I think it's a good idea to spent more time with her.

I headed to the bathroom to do the usual and started getting ready..
I changed into a pair of light blue high- waisted mom jeans and a white cropped sweater, I also added a belt cause why not...

I stomped down the stairs and spotted my mother in the living room, I smiled as I walked over to her and gave her a hug.

"Hey mom, I'm heading to the mall with Samantha, is that cool?"

"of course honey, have fun and don't come home too late!"

I gave her a smile, grabbed my phone & my Keys and headed outside..
She just texted me that she's here so, perfect timing.

"Hey Gaby!"

She said as she gave me a friendly hug,I hugged her back, smiling.

"Hi Sam"

"How's life?"

We just talked and listened to music the whole ride there... She parked the car and we headed towards the mall.

"Which store should we go to first?"

I asked as we entered the mall.

"Follow me!"

She said as she grabbed my arm and lead me to a clothes store..

I bought two pairs of jeans and a couple of hoodies and so did Samantha.
We exited the store and looked around..

"Wanna go to Victoria's secret?"

She asked me and I nodded..

"If Mattia sees you in these he's gonna drool"

Samantha said pointing at the pair of black, lacy underwear I was holding.

"Stoppp"

I said blushing making her laugh..

We bought some.. Stuff.. and decided to go somewhere to eat , I was fucking starving.

"Tell me yours and Mattia's love story"

Samantha said as she took a bite out of her burger.
I smiled at the hearing of his name

"Well basically, at the beginning we hated each other's guts, like actually, we couldn't stand each other... But I don't know what happened.. We started talking more, got to know each other better and eventually fell in love.."

I said smiling causing her to smile as well..

" You guys really do look in love.. That's how me and my boyfriend used to be"

She said as the smile from her face faded away, I frowned..

"Wait you have a boyfriend?"