Chapter 69

"...it's hard for me to say..im jealous of the way, you're happy without me.."

Mattia's P.O.V :

I sat there.. Feeling numb.. Gabriella was diagnosed with depression and anxiety in the past and she never told me..
I broke the heart of a girl that has dealt with mood disorders before..
What the fuck?
I feel like such a fucking piece of shit.
I hate myself.

Everyone in the class was silent.. Most of them were ashamed.. As they should be.. And so was I..
I turned my attention towards Alejandro and Kairi and noticed their expressions..
They were as shocked as me.. Or as everyone else in this room.

I can't just fucking sit here knowing that my ba-.. Ugh.. That Gabriella is out there all alone.. after what happened in here...
I suddenly felt very worried.. So I did what first came in mind...I stood up..
Everyone turned their attention towards me, I gulped..

Suddenly I felt someone pull my arm..

"What are you doing?"

Violet asked as she gripped my arm tighter.. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her arm, yeeting it off me..

"Mattia-"

Mrs hall tried saying, but honestly I had enough of her.

"She needs someone"

Was all I said before walking out of the door, not hearing what she answered back.
I closed the classroom door and sure enough, there was Gabriella..
She was sitting down, with her head placed on top of her knees and her back leaning on the lockers.. God she looked adorable..
Shit...I need to fucking stop.

"Hey Gaby.."

I quietly said and her head shot up..

Gabriella's P.O.V :

"Hey Gaby.."

I heard someone's voice and my head quickly shot up to face them .. I saw him standing there.. I sighed to myself..

"Hey"

I hesitatantly whispered.. He sighed as well and after a couple of seconds he sat down next to me..
It was dead silent for some time.. Till he spoke up.

"You never told me you had  battled with depression and anxiety in the past.."

He said.. I wrapped my arms around my legs, holding them tightly.. This is our first real "conversation" after everything.. And it felt weird, to say the least.

"I never really told anyone"

I shrugged my shoulders.. He nodded slowly..

"Oh okay.."

He awkwardly replied.. I bit the inside of my cheek out of nervousness.. Why am I even nervous..?

"Look, Gaby.. I'm sorry for all the pain I caused  you"

He said.. I turned to face him, looking deep in his brown eyes, the eyes I fell in love with.

"You broke my heart into a million pieces and really think that saying sorry will magically attach them again..?"

I said, my expression was emotionless.. As I said before, I feel numb.

"I was already broken Mattia... But you completely destroyed me"