Chapter 59

"...Whenever you're ready.."

Keep reading because the end of this chapter is worth it😭

Also I'm going to make a  Mattia fanfic about him being a "criminal" or whatever sooo yeah that's that 😚✌🏼

*3 weeks later*

The sound of my alarm woke me up, making me groan in frustration, I hate mornings.. I got up and stretched.. A smile formed on my face the minute I checked today's date.

February 14th 2020

Valentine's day.. But to be honest, I don't get the hype about Valentine's day.. Why are you obligated to prove your love to your significant other on a specific date..? Aren't you supposed to do that all year round..?

I went to the bathroom to do the usual and then headed towards my closet... Since it was Valentine's day I decided to try to look decant..

I usually wear oversized hoodies so this was something new..

I headed downstairs, my mother was at work so I just made myself some cereal and waited for the boys to arrive

"Goodmorning gu-"

I was about to say when I realized the only one in the car was Mattia, he greeted me with a smile.

"Happy Valentine's day babygirl"

He screamed as he pulled me in for a kiss making me smile.

"Happy Valentine's day baby"

I said in response, kissing his cheek.

"Today, I have a surprise for you after school"

He said smiling.

"Wait really? What is it?"

I love surprises, but I'm too impatient for them..

"You'll see, I don't want to ruin it"

He said as he started the car, I groaned making him laugh..

*Skip the school day*

"Where are you taking me?"

I said to Mattia as he started the car, he looked at me and smiled.

"I'm not telling you yet, we just have to make a stop at our houses though, to grab some stuff"

I looked at him as a look of confusion formed on my face..

"Ughhh fine"

I groaned as I plopped on my seat..
We soon arrived at his house, he went inside as I waited in the car.