Chapter 48

"I'm only a fool for you... And maybe you're too good for me"

It's been a week since that incident at Mattia's house and we haven't talked since.. I mean if he wants to go back to his toxic ass ex, what am I supposed to do..?

We were currently heading to school.. The boys are making a small talk while me and Mattia sat there in silence..

"Okay I'm getting tired of this shit, you guys MAKE UP RIGHT NOW, I can't just sit here and watch you guys acting like 5th graders, grow up and solve your problems like normal teenagers!"

Kairi yelled making me flinch and look down.. He was right.. I was being immature.. But i don't care..

"Maybe if she listened to me we would solve this"

Mattia mumbled..

"So you're blaming me? I don't think I'm the one who textes their ex while clearly talking to someone else"

I spat.. The rest of the boys were silent...Mattia looked at me.. I could see the sadness in his eyes.. They were also red and puffy.. It looked like he hadn't slept for days.

"And I don't want to listen to your excuses"

I said and I saw his expression change.. The sadness turned into anger..

"They are not excuses for gods sake!"

I didn't answer him.. I just got out of the car as soon as we arrived and took off without saying a word..
Ugh..

First period was maths.. Great Mattia is in this class..
I entered the class and sat down at my seat..I placed my arms on the desk and  buried my head in my hands.. About to fall asleep..
Suddenly I heard someone walk to my desk and sit at the seat next to me..
I sighed.. Knowing it was him.

"So is this how we're going to be now? Are we not going to talk again? Over a stupid text?"

I looked up at him... With eyes full of anger..

"It's not a stupid text, that's the point!"

He sighed..

"I'm sorry Gabriella, I made a mistake..."

"Yeah me too, I trusted you"

He shut his eyes and buried his head in his hands..

"I'll explain everything, I promise I will"

He tried grabbing my hand.. But I pulled it away rolling my eyes.. I don't care if I was being a bitch.. He needs to understand some things.

We remained silent for the rest of the class.. He would occasionally try to grab my arm but I would pull it away and he would sigh..

Last period came by pretty quickly.. I don't have any of the Boys in this class..

Class had already started.. And I couldn't wait for it to be over.. The teacher was explaining some shit that I couldn't understand.. I sighed looking at the clock..
Fuck..

Suddenly the door opened harshly making everyone flinch..
My eyes widened when I saw Mattia walk in.. He scanned the room until he spotted me.. I gulped as I saw him walk towards me.. God what is he doing..

"Mr Polibio what are you doing? You are supposed to be in class!"

The teacher yelled but Mattia completely ignored him..oh no..

"After school meet me at the place we had our first kiss, I want to talk."

He said and I felt embarrassed.. Everyone's eyes were on us.. Can someone kill me..

"Are you deaf or sum? I told you I don't want to talk"

I said, hoping he would leave..

"Why don't you listen to me for one damn time!"

He yelled making me flinch..

"Because I'm not a fool Mattia!"

I yelled back...everyone's eyes were wide open.. Fuck.My.life

He paused for a bit.. He looked me deep in my eyes.. I could see the sadness in his.. He could definitely see it in mine too.

"You're right.. I'm the fool.. But only for you.."

This mad is always fucking cheesy..
He said as I saw his eyes watering...
He left a note on my desk before heading out the door.. Slamming it with force..

The whole class was silent..I looked down in embarrassment..

"I'm just going to act as if that didn't happen.. Now everyone back to your papers"

I heard the teacher Say.. Thank god he didn't drag it..

I sighed as I hesitantly opened the note Mattie gave me.. Which read :

Look I know you hate me, but please just listen to me, you're very important to me, I can't lose the only person that makes me happy.. So for God's sake.. Please meet me at the spot today.. I'm begging you Gaby..
I want to tell you something very important

I sighed and put the note in my pocket..
I don't know if it's a good idea or not.. But...

I'm going to go.

The Next chapter doe 👁️👄👁️

👁️👄👁️