Chapter- 1

Hello guys,

As per my readers' request, I'm here to republish my books. BUT, I can't promise you full-satisfaction. The chapters that I'm updating here are from the backup I had. And those were unedited and incomplete. The edited copy was the previously published book, and so you might see some changes in dialogues and scenes completely different from the previous book. Kindly forgive me.

Love seems so strong, that's how people who fell in love call it. They believe that they could do anything if they're in love. They believe that love brings them a kind of positivity in their soul. Maybe, they're right. But, what people don't recognize is, its not the feeling which is strong, it's the heart of theirs is strong. Because, Love is fragile. It wouldn't take a second to break that feeling if your heart wish for it, at least for once. Heart rules over everything except for mind because, he, the mind controls everything, which includes heart too.

She woke up from her deep slumber, with those similar eyebags under her eyes. Her puffed cheeks had dried tear marks, which is common, at least for this day. Her eyes have turned red, when she looked up in the mirror before palming her eyes thinking it would get lessened.

Ignoring everything, she walked inside her washroom. Standing under the shower still with her clothes on her body, her eyes started to tear up again.

" I miss you, Mani " she whispered while crying under the shower "..and, I still love you, only you.." she muttered in between before adding, "..and, I'm still yours, only yours.." the next moment, she was thumped on the floor crying loudly. She knew the room is sound-proof so no one would get to know that she's crying since last night.

Getting her clothes off her body, she took a long shower to get rid of her sorrows. Stepping out of her washroom, she scanned her wardrobe and got dressed in a formal attire and walked out of her bedroom to step inside the bedroom opposite to her which was empty. She stepped inside the room beside to it, which also was empty. Frowning in confusion and worry, she walked inside the third bedroom and sighed, on finding it empty too. She walked to the bedroom beside hers only to smile in content. She moved ahead and occupied a place on the bed and looked at them, who's sleeping peacefully on the bed. Her lifelines.

Lady: Manu, Prathi, Karti..wake up..

The three kids stirred in their sleep and one of them slowly drifted himself to her lap, the second one to the other side of her lap and snuggled in her belly while the third one sat up with his closed eyes and kept his head on her chest while snuggling to her warmth.

She smiled heartily. The only happiness that she gets, is from them. Her babies. The same kids whom she bore in her womb, the same kids who belong to the love of her life, the same kids who remind her of him. The moment she gave birth to them, she knew they're going to be the only reason of her existence from then.

Lady: Let me remind you of something you dread the most.. YOU HAVE SCHOOL TODAY..

And she heard them sulking making her to chuckle. The first boy on her lap opened his eyes and pouted sadly at her..

Boy 1: Mamma, can we not go to school today..? Pleaseee...??

She giggled seeing his cute face and kissed his forehead.

Lady: Nope, Mr. Karthik Malhotra.

Karthik sighed sadly.

Boy 2: Mamma, just don't remind me of my destiny, please..

Lady (giggled): Well, what can I do!! I'm so enjoying it, Mr. Baby Malhotra..

Saying it, she pulled the boy's nose lightly making him to scrunch his nose..