Epilogue

When she was a child, she had to go through a rough childhood that she never thought of growing up into a woman who can have a happily ever after with a Prince of her own and have kids with him.

When he was a child, he had missed a lot of love from his mother, that he nearly believed he wouldn't be able to get love from anyone else and never thought that he would be having a family with his Angel one day.

And that's exactly what life could be called.

Unexpected!

Sometimes, unexpectedly awful.

And,

Sometimes, unexpectedly amazing.

India

In a Mansion

"Manik Malhotra, you're not going to support them. Ever." she shouted on top of her voice while staring at her man, who was running behind the boys.

"When did I even support them, Nandini?" Manik asked, dumbfounded. Nandini huffed in anger and pointed her finger at him.

Nandini: That.Was.The.48th.Call. from their school. Your sons are hitting each and every guy they see that those boys' parents have started to complaint against them. Unn theenon ko sabak sikhana hai tumko, not stating "That's like Manik Malhotra's sons."

Nandini retorted while throwing her hands in air, and Manik walked towards her to let her sit on the couch, while the boys stared at each other and then followed their Dad.

Nandini: Don't even touch me.

She removed her hands from his old.

Manik: Baby, listen to me please.

Nandini: You're not babying me. And you little Malhotras..

She turned towards the boys to scold them, when they knelt on the floor with their hands on their ears.

Boys: We are sorry, Mamma.

Karthik: We didn't hit anyone without their fault.

Manvik: We had hit..er..probably 20 or 25 boys in this year, and we had reasons.

Prathik: One guy addressed our Bhai a 'lambu'. So I hit him. Another one was hitting on Ashu, so Manvik hit him. Another one was fighting with Nilu, so Karthik hit him.

Nandini's heart melted, and she removed their hands from their ears. She bent to kiss all their heads.

Manik: Yeah right! Husband ko "don't even touch me" punishment, aur sons ko "forehead kisses". Mathlab, mein kya koi orphanage se aaya hun?!

Hearing him, the boys laughed, while Nandini just stared at him weirdly.

Nandini: Manik! I wouldn't have married you, if you were adopted by Dhawans. You would have been my brother.

Manik (huffed): Nandini.

Nandini: Chodo! Ab Little Malhotras, ye batha, your Mamus were telling me that you didn't hit a guy who was teasing you when they came to pick you up last Sunday for a day out.

On this statement, she saw them boiling in anger. Typical Manik Malhotra's trait.

Karthik: Its nothing, Mamma!

Manik: Aye, Malhotra! What are you hiding?

He got settled beside Nandini and stared at his sons with his eyebrows raised.