Chapter- 38

Every love story doesn't have a happy ending, but they do have too much of love to wish for another togetherness

(Affu)

Sometimes, some love stories don't work. Maybe, they are not meant to be. They are meant to be with someone else, but some love stories can also be so hard that even though, they seem to see a sad ending, they would have so much of love between the couples to wish for being together again.

At the Concert

It was the time of concert and everyone around were sitting with their hearts thumping loud. Malhotras and Dhawans were seated in the front, along with the chief guests.

Nandini: Kya dekh rahe ho, Manik?

She stared at Manik, who was looking around with a big smile on his lips.

Manik: Its a lot!

Nandini: What?

Manik: The people!

He stared at the viewers again, and he was right. They were a lot. The concert was happening in an open place. It was in a Park, which had a huge stage and a large area for the viewers to get seated.

Nandini: Nearly half of them are from their school.

She pointed at the teachers and their children's fellow school mates. Manik was beaming in joy.

Manik: They're so famous.

Nandini: They all love our sons' music.

She turned to face Manik, who was still feeling like he was living a dream.

Nandini: Just like how people loved their father's music.

He stared at her, who was smiling with a glint of pride in her eyes. He took her hand in his and entwined their fingers.

Manik: I will always be grateful towards you for gifting me them.

Nandini (smiled): You don't need to. I must be doing the same with you then.

He smiled at her, and they both turned towards the stage when an announcement was made.

Host: So are you guys ready for the performance by our very own "The Hackers"?

In return, there were hoots.

Host: Wow! I'm impressed! I mean, such a huge fan following for 9-year-old musicians. That's unbelievable. Anyhow, let's welcome the very talented band "THE HACKERS".

And the curtain raised with Alishka in the middle, towards her right, Karthik was seated and beside him, Manvik was seated with his guitar. While Prathik sat towards Alishka's left.

The cheers and hoots just increased on seeing them which increased the glint of pride in the kids' parents' eyes.

Alishka: Are you ready, Paris?

Alishka's cheerful voice hit the audience that they hooted again. Watching her daughter gaining too much of attention, Navya's eyes went watery. She held onto Cabir's hand as a support, who looked at her and then at his daughter. Surely, they were proud of her.

Karthik: Any wishes, Paris?

Manvik: Or can we go ahead with what we created for you?

"Yes" the crowd cheered, and the boys smirked.

Prathik: Alright, then!

Manik and Nandini tightened their hold on each other's hands while smiling at the boys.