Chapter- 2

Love is a myth! It comes without a warning with a bunch of confusions and goes back with a bunch of pain for losing it. Its not always happy ending. It could be a misery too, which is one reason why people don't find important and pleasant to fall in love.

Malhotras Heavens

The Malhotras along with Mukti and Naila were seated to have breakfast.

Naila: Mamma, Daddy kaha hai?

"Yaha hai." Someone sat beside Naila who grinned at the person before flinging into his arms.

Naila: Good Morning, Daddy.

Abhimanyu smiled and kissed her cheeks. She's his princess and matters the most to him.

Abhimanyu: Good morning to you too, Princess. Chalo, let's have some breakfast.

Mukti adored the duo while Manik too had a smile on his lips. He always wondered how would it feel to be a father but..Seems like its not possible.

Nyonika: Raj, you were saying something regarding a trip?

Raj nodded at her and then looked at his kids.

Raj: We're leaving to Paris.

Manik (shocked): What..?!

Raj nodded in yes and continued further..

Raj: You might be knowing that your Dada ji used to have a best friend when he was alive, with whom he wanted to collaborate his business. Also, I have said that I met that best friend of my Dad an year back and it was decided that Malhotras will be starting a venture in partnership with them.

Mukti: But Raj uncle, do you know them personally?

Raj: Haa beta, I know them, since childhood. Dad and uncle were best friends since their school times and so I know uncle and his family personally.

Abhimanyu: Then, how come we never saw them?

Raj: Its because, we had lost contact with each other after Uncle's wife died in a plane crash. After losing his wife, he wanted to get back to his own place, which was Mangalore. Dad used to visit him, but I lost contact with him due to my personal life. It was the time to build my career and I had to shift to New York.

Abhimanyu nodded in understanding.

Mukti: So, you met him last year?

Raj: Yes. Its nearly an year. He has asked me to build Dad's dream and I asked for some time to settle everything in here so that we could start our new venture in Paris. It was Dad's last wish and I want to do it.

Nyonika (frowned): But why Paris, Raj?

Raj (sighed): That's where he and his grand children live. He had only a daughter, who is no more and now, its her kids who's handling his business, though they have their own business empires.

Manik, who was silent till now got alert with the new information. He didn't know why and when he started to think about Nandini and zoned out in his own world.

Manik: So, they can't work in any other country? Its not like they need to live in India forever if we ever start the venture in this country.

Raj: I don't know anything more about it, Manik. He said his grand children can't move out of that country.

Manik: Why?

Raj: Because, they already have their own family. They too have kids and a settled life and can't stay away from their kids.