Chapter- 27

Her love is seen in her worries; her- your mother while his love could be seen through his eyes; his- your father

(_thehijabiwrites)

Fatherly love is something not-so-witnessing for everyday. Maybe, a father could show his love for his daughter as he loves to pamper daughters while for sons, he tries to hide his love as he fears for them to neglect the importance of lives. But sometimes, every father needs to know that showing affection wouldn't let his sons to exploit themselves but would only have respect in their eyes for their father.

Our Nest

Nandini's Room

Nandini twisted the knob and opened her door only to gasp on seeing Karthik and Manvik with a trolley of food.

Manvik: Good morning, Mamma!

Nandini: Good morning! But what's with this trolley?

She stared at it confusingly while her sons walked inside her room along with the trolley. Manvik is still walking with a support, that is his brother.

Karthik: Your food, Mamma. On between, good morning!

Nandini: Good morning. But, I still am confused. Why are you bringing my food up here? Hum ek saath khana khathe hain na.

Manvik: Well, we're gonna together in here too. Just Prathik won't be here. He has a breakfast chat with someone else.

Nandini stared at the happening clueless.

Nandini: Mujhe sach mein kuch bhi samaj nahi aayi.

Karthik: Maybe you'll get now. You remember your promise?

And she stared at them with wide-eyed to see them smirking.

Manvik: Let's have food, Mamma.

Nandini: Arey par, Naanu kya sochega? Neither him nor Bhai know about this promise of ours.

Karthik: We took care of it.

Nandini: What did you do?

Manvik: How does it being so important? We'll train you how to talk with them once you go down.

Nandini let out a sigh before settling around the mini dining table in her room with her sons on her either sides.

Nandini: Prathik ka kya? Did he have food?

Karthik: Mamma! We said..

Nandini: He has a breakfast chat. But I'm highly worried about this "breakfast chat" being some war zone as I know who could be his partner in it.

Manvik (smirked): It won't be a war zone since its Prathik who went, not us.

Karthik nodded in positive before stuffing a morsel in Nandini's mouth.

Nandini: Well, ye tho mene socha hi nahi.

She spoke while feeding both Karthik and Manvik with their first morsels.

Manik's Room

Manik: What are you doing here?

Manik shrieked while grabbing a shirt from his wardrobe and put on it immediately as he just came out after a shower, in a towel.