Chapter- 8

Sometimes, sacrifices lead you to sins and you never know them

(Affu)

Its not always you get benefits for sacrificing something. Its not always making someone happy while sacrificing something close to your heart. Sometimes, you tend to make mistakes or even sins just with your sacrifices.

Our Nest

Manvik: Macaronic Abditive Narquois Ignavia Kraken- Such an interesting topic it is.

Karthik and Prathik who were busy in thinking something got alert and stared at Manvik weirdly.

Prathik: E..x..cuse me?

Manvik: Is that a word? I've never heard.

Karthik: Well, I haven't even heard any of those words that you just used.

Manvik: I was just saying 'Manik'.

Prathik: When did you even say 'Manik'?

Manvik: Just now. MANIK. Macaronic Abditive Narquois Ignavia Kraken. Take only the first letter of these words, it forms 'MANIK'.

Karthik (raged): Manvik Malhotra! You better stop talking like that.

Manvik: Arey, I just needed some different meaning for his name. Manik, when I googled it, the meaning came GEM but I don't think he showed any such a thing which will make him a gem. So, I searched with the meaning of those 5 words. Macaronic means muddled, he's got a muddled personality. Abditive means secret, he's a lot secretive person. Narquois means mocking, he mocks a lot, like every minute a mockery grin is plastered on his face whenever he talks to me. Ignavia means laziness, he's lazy that's why he took us with him today morning or else why would a businessman like him do any such a thing! Kraken means a legendary sea monster- er..his height and those glares he gives, it proves he's a monster.

Prathik: Oh guess what, just add Vile in between Narquois and Ignavia, it becomes 'MANVIK'. You're of no worth, so it suits you better than 'Manvik' which actually means 'intelligent', unfortunately.

Manvik (yelled): You imbecile..

Karthik: Shut up! Just shut up, one more word and I'll call the ambulance to take you both to mental asylum.

Manvik and Prathik pouted at him but he didn't budge.

Manvik/Prathik: Alright, big brother!

Karthik: Good, now coming back to the topic..

And he opened his laptop where the others read "Malhotra Heights".

Manvik: We've already read this, Karthik.

Karthik: I know that! But, I've marked something important in it.

And he scrolled down to show what he found important in the entire essay on 'Malhotra Heights'

Prathik: Raj Malhotra's son Manik Malhotra is unmarried and we predict that he's still in love with his ex-fiance!!

This halted the boys' chirpiness and the only thing that they remembered was the entwined fingers of their mother and Manik Malhotra.

Manvik: Ex-fiance!!

Karthik: Exactly! He was engaged. This isn't a rumor. After having a glance at this line, I researched about his love life and got to read in every article that he was engaged but it was broken due to some personal issues which wasn't even known to the world.