Chapter- 32

Watching him crying just bled my heart. Him- my best friend!

(_theonlydream)

A best friend! It can be He or She. But who exactly is a best friend for someone? Someone important or someone just to vent your boredom on? Neither of them, they are. A best friend is the only person who can understand you well, who can read you well, who can take care of you well. Maybe even more than a mother, in some people's lives.

Our Nest

Nandini: Bhai! Bhai, stop please! Bhai!

She ran behind Cabir and held his hand, who was about to get in his car.

Cabir: Doll, let go off me!

Nandini: Enough, Bhai!

She yelled making him to look at her.

Nandini: Can't you see that you're hurt? You just can't leave.

Cabir: Its just a small cut, I can drive.

Nandini: Mein sirf ye cut ke nahi, aapke dil ke bhi baath kar rahi hun.

Cabir looked away on realizing what she's implying to!

Nandini: Kyu chupa rahe ho apna dard, Bhai?

He turned to face her and cupped her cheeks while smiling, only for her.

Cabir: Bhai ke dard ithna bhi important nahi hain. I just want you to be happy and I think, its time for me to do something.

She frowned looking at him, while he placed a kiss on her forehead.

Nandini: Bhai, please don't leave. You are not fine.

Cabir: Its been years, Bhai is not fine, doll.

And he drove away in his car, while she palmed her mouth to stop herself from crying out loud.

Nandini: Why don't you ever share your worries with me, Bhai?!

She whispered to herself and behind her stood Abhimanyu and Manik, who were also having tears in his eyes.

Inside the Mansion..

Boys' Room

Alishka: Bhai, what's wrong? Why are you all quiet?

She asked the Malhotra boys, who were too quiet to handle.

Manvik: Nothing, Ashu. We are just tensed.

Alishka: Oh come on, Bhai. Now, don't give me that excuse. Be it anything, my brothers are never tensed of anything, not even our concert.

Alishka looked adamant and the boys looked away. Their eyes had something different and Alishka hated when they hide something from her. There were secrets between them before too, but like every time, this time too she doesn't want a secret between her and her brothers.

Naila: Let it be, Ashu!

Naila, who was the silent spectator all the while spoke out, which grabbed the boys' attention towards her.