Chapter- 39

She loved him with all her heart, for he loved her with all his soul

(_thehijabiwrites)

Falling in love isn't a crime, but its an extraordinary feeling. Some love stories are meant to be broken for it was never meant to be, while some love stories are meant for a forever. And forever love stories happens only when your heart and soul loves one single person. Indeed, love is magical!

Our Nest

Manik's Room

Cabir: Manik, buddy jaldhi kar..!

Cabir and Abhimanyu walked inside Manik's room, only to smile at the sight.

Abhimanyu: Wah! Now you really look like a 'dulha'.

There, Manik stood in front of his mirror, clad in a black Men's suit, his hair jelled perfectly, while his ring finger was shining with his engagement ring which had 'Nandini' engraved on it.

Manik (smirked): I don't really need to look like a groom to get married. Nandu is ready for marrying me even if I'm in a random T-shirt and Joggers.

Cabir and Abhimanyu rolled their eyes.

Cabir: You better get over with your self-obsession.

Manik: And why would I do that?

Abhimanyu: Because unfortunately for you, you've got hot-shot of sons who can even win against you in looks.

Manik glared at Abhimanyu, who just shrugged it off, while Cabir chuckled at it.

Cabir: Point tho hain. Giraffe old ho chuka hai, aur uske calves kaafi young and handsome.

Manik: Whatever! Don't forget they have my genes in them.

Abhimanyu: Don't forget that they have a mother too, who loves them now more than she loved you.

Manik: Chimpanzeeeee! Pitega tu!

Abhimanyu: You think I care? Duh! I have your sons in my team, well except for the younger one though.

Cabir: That makes me wonder why you both are loggerheads!

Abhimanyu (sulked): Math pooch! I can smell this monster's prankster side in him.

He looked at Manik and pointed his forefinger at him.

Abhimanyu: I'm not giving my daughter to your son.

Both Manik and Cabir chuckled.

Manik: How much I love my son for doing this to you, chimpanzee.

Abhimanyu (pissed): Shut up, giraffe!

Cabir: Acha, wait. Let's give him the gift.

Abhimanyu took out a pouch from his pocket and forwarded it to Manik.

Manik: Ye kya hai?

Cabir: That's our gift. Fab5's rule.

Manik smiled hearing him. It was Fab 5's rule to give a special gift on their marriage days. Since Cabir didn't attend Abhimanyu's and Mukti's wedding, Cabir and Navya had gifted them a few days ago.