Chapter- 28

Jealousy is out of anger while possessiveness is out of fear

(Affu)

When you're jealous, then its because you are angry that you don't get the attention that you wanted but someone else does while being possessive for someone is about the fear you have in your heart. Fear to lose that someone close to your heart!

Our Nest

Nandini's Room

Nandini: That pukey pukey?! Really?

She stared at her Laptop screen where she could see a picture of Manik and Soha, Harshad's sister who was nothing but a clingy metal to her boyfriend. Soha was always behind Manik to which he always humiliated her for clinging to him, yet she did what she was good at. Clinging!

Nandini: Mujhse tho kehthe rehthe hain not to be friends with any over friendly guys and look at him. Ithna chipak rahi hai uss ladki ki maano there's no chance for Manik to breathe!

She clenched her fists and banged it on the laptop table while looking at the picture. It seemed to be a picture from some party. Her concentration was on Soha's hands which were around Manik's left bicep and she smiling widely while he was also with a smile.

Nandini: That pukey pukey dared to come close to you and instead of pushing her away, you're taking a picture with her while smiling?! While smiling at her?? I'll show you how to take a picture with a broken nose, now.

She stood up and marched towards the door and held the knob of it but then she remembered her promise to her sons and she let out a groan.

Nandini: Jaa bhi nahi sakthi mein. How will I drink his blood now?!

She marched through the room and her frustration was reaching its top level. She stared at her Laptop screen only to scrunch her nose again. She walked towards it and put the flap down.

Nandini: Nahi dekhna mujhe uss pukey pukey ko!

She got settled on the bed and then took her mobile and dialed someone's number.

Person: Hello Nandu? Tu bahar kab gayi?

Nandini: Kya aapke giraffe aas paas hain?

It was Abhimanyu, whom she called up.

Abhimanyu: Um..Aas paas nahi, par ghar pe hi hain.

Nandini: Then, do me a favor.

Abhimanyu: What favor?

Nandini (gritted her teeth): To punch in his nose.

Abhimanyu (horrified): What? Par kyun?

Nandini (pissed): Aap kar nahi sakthe ya nahi? Bas wo bolo.

Abhimanyu: Arey bewajah kisiko punch karna mana hain na.

Nandini: Aap kabse seedha bann gaya?

Abhiamanyu: Tere beton se milne ke baad.

Nandini: What?

Abhimanyu: Um..kuch nahi. Par..kya punch zaruri hain?

Nandini: Fine! So, don't do anything for me.

Abhimanyu: Arey nahi, aisa nahi behena.

Nandini: Karoge ya nahi? I would have done it by myself but I can't meet him now. Karoge kya?

Abhimanyu: Of course. Anything for you!

Nandini: Thank you, Bhai.

She hung up on the call and threw her mobile on the bed.