CHAPTER 2: The Reception

A/N:

HI GUYS SO HERE'S THE 2ND PART HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT ! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT DOWN BELOW!! WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAPPEN NEXT ?

HEY GUYS, I JUST EDITED THE DIALOGUES, BECAUSE IT WAS A TOTAL MESS, BUT HERE IT IS GUYS! 

AMERICA'S POV
WE'RE MARRIED, I'm America Schreave, I'm just so happy just by thinking that we own each other.

He carried me bridal style out of the church until we got here in the palace, we went to The King and Queens Room or must I say 'Our Room'.

 He tossed me on our bed, both of us laughing.

"America Schreave, you are now mine!" Darkly laughing. 

"No Maxon!No!" I got up and ran as fast as I could.

We shared a really humorous laugh as he chase me around the room I was fast at running but he was faster, 

"Gotcha!" He said smiling widely.

He kissed me passionately and hungrily. His arms holding on my waist and my hands on his neck. But I cut off as I said, 

"Maxon, don't we have a reception to go to ?" I said with a chuckle. 

"Can't we just stay here? Please.." He looks at me with those puppy eyes, he was just so cute but I had to say no.

"We can't Maxon ! Come on get up!" I ordered him.

"Ugghh who cares about that, as long as I have my America in my arms I don't need to go to the reception. We can just skip it.." He said smiling from ear to ear.

"But Maxon, we have to they're here to celebrate with us after all." 

"Fine, Fine. But Let's continue this later at night." I nodded my head and smiled as he was still on top of me.

 "Maxon you might wanna get off me now, we have to prepare ourselves." 

Looking at him getting red cheeks on his face then I laughed, he's just so cute.

We both got up and changed our outfits and headed down hand in hand where the reception is being held. 

 "Are you ready my dear?" 

"Don't call me that!" We shared a chuckle.

Then we hear the doors opening and Gavril announces, "May we all welcome the newly wedded royal couple King Maxon and Queen America Schreave!" 

Everyone was clapping and cheering loudly. We walked arm in arm and danced with the beat as we were heading to our table.

The reception was amazing, the design and everything at our reception was amazing especially the ambiance, people were as happy as we were, they loved us very much. 

Then it was time for our first dance, our theme song played on, 'Photograph' by Ed Sheeran, our dance really felt like our dance from The Halloween party, we danced in a slow motion wrapping in each others arms. His hands down on my waist will my arms on his neck, we swayed slowly with the beat of the music.

Feeling the love with each other as I see his lovely hazel brown eyes looking at mine with love.

I knew he was the one! The man I will love for the rest of my life. 

After our dance, he kissed me passionately and whispered, "I love you My America!" 

"And I love you too Maxon!"I said with our foreheads and noses touching, everyone applauded and cheered for us after our dance.

MAXON'S POV
After our wonderful dance, we sat at our table and food was served to us and the other guests, it was really delicious. 

Then after our dinner I whispered to her and said, "I have a surprise for you my dear." 

For once she let me call her that, she even laughed just by hearing it, 

I stood up and head toward the stage as I took the mic, the room went silent then I said, 

"I have a gift for my lovely wife, my queen, my everything, I wrote a song for you, I love you with all of my heart, I hope you'll love the song". 

The people started clapping as the band starts playing and the choir behind me starts to melodize the music, the song called
'Some Type of Love'

After I finished singing, everyone was clapping and cheering so loud.

I turned to see My America running to me , she kissed me passionately, that made everyone clapped and cheered louder. "Thank you my Royal Husbandness, that was very romantic, I love every lyric of the song, I love you so much!" She said with a very big smile on her face. 

As the night goes on, the reception went on perfectly as we said our goodbyes and our guests saying their 'Congratulations' and 'Best Wishes', and as it really came to an end,

I carried my wife bridal style up to our room, she told me to put her down laughing. 

"No! You're all mine now! I've been waiting this for months!" 

She kissed me and so I put her down. I really like it when she kisses me, "Do you want more, my Royal Husbandness?" She asked me in a seductive way.

 I nodded quickly with a grin on my face. 

"Then come and get me!" She said as she ran upstairs not minding the guards and maids who were looking at us as we passed the hallways. 

I hurriedly ran to catch her, she was really fast at running, especially with her heels on, but I ran faster so as we reached the 3rd floor where our bedroom was, I caught her, "Gotcha! Haha"I laughed wickedly. 

I carried her to our bedroom. Then I put her down as we reach the bedroom, 

I pinned her towards the wall and kissed her neck, then up to her lips, I kissed her hungrily and passionately as it was getting hotter. I carried her to our bed and lightly put her down without breaking our kiss. 

She wrapped her arms to my neck pulling me closer to her. I really loved this side of My America.

AMERICA'S POV
I kissed my Maxon hard and unbuttoned his tuxedo then felt his back that reminded me of how he really loved me. 

As soon as I finished unbuttoning his tuxedo he tossed it off and came to unzipped my dress, revealing my undergarments on, I rolled off so I was on top of him 

He unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants and tossed it off, with only his boxers on, I kissed his lips down to his ears, neck and chest hungrily, then he rolled off and came on top of me without breaking our kiss, 

He ripped off my bra and removed my panties, then I also removed his boxers and our kiss went on hotter than ever, then we went under the mattress and cuddled while kissing, I pulled off and said, "I love you Maxon!"

"I love you too America!" Then our night went on, you know what happened next 😉

A/N:

THANKS FOR READING GUYS !! Please Vote and Comment down below What would you like to happen next ?!! ❤️❤️❤️

HEY GUYS JUST HAD SOME CHANGES WITH THE FORMATION OF THE DIALOGUES, CAUSE IT WAS A MESS! BUT HERE YA GO, HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER LOVE YA'LL!