CHAPTER 9: Thailand

Hi guysss !! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 155 views, it really means a lot ❤️❤️❤️!! I hope you'll enjoy this chapter! Please leave a comment where should they head next!!

MAXON'S POV
Its been 6 hours here on the plane and America is still asleep, we'll be heading to Thailand today. I'm excited and worried about America, because sh just got out of the hospital, but she told me that our honeymoon should go on.
So we have 4 hours left until landing.
I was at the table at our bedroom on the plane, contacting the royal family that we'll be landing after 4 hours then I felt a head resting on my shoulders and a sweet hug.
"Good Morning, My Royal Husbandness."
She kissed my cheek.
"Its already afternoon darling." I laughed.
"Oh, I see, have I been sleeping all day again?"
"Well, In fact yes! It was just 6 hours." We both laugh.
Then I stood up from my chair and kissed her forehead.
"Come on, lets lay on the bed, you have to rest."
Then I carried her to the bed, she keeps on laughing and asking me to get her down.
"Maxon, I've been asleep for 6 hours straight!" She whined.
"You still have to rest! " I commanded.
"Okay fine." She rolled her eyes.
We just cuddled in bed, and talked about our future and of course our upcoming babies.
"What should we name our babies?"
She asked.
"Hmm.. what about Alexander and Ahren if they were both boys."
"Thats nice." She smiled.
"Hmmm, for the girlss..."
"What about Eadlyn and Charlotte." She said smiling at me.
"Thats a good one darling!" I kissed her.
"What if it was a boy and a girl?"
"Uhmm, I like Eadlyn and Ahren."
"That's perfect darling!"
I said and kissed her forehead.
"I can't imagine that we'll be parents." I said with a smile and with our noses touching.
"How did I deserve so much blessing, I have you, and the twins." I said holding her stomach.
"I love you Maxon."
"I love you too America and I can't wait for the kids to be born."
"Just imagine having our kids running down the palace halls, We'll be a happy family."
She teared up,
"Why are you crying love?" Wiping her tears away from her beautiful face.
"I'm just so happy to be with you and our unborn babies."
"Me too. You are all the greatest blessings that came into my life." I gave her a hug and kissed her stomach.
We just cuddled in bed and talked about the future ahead of us.
Then the pilot announced that we'll be landing soon.
We got back to our seats and I buckled her seatbelt on.
"Where are we honey?" She asked.
"We're in Thailand."
"Really?!" Then she kissed my cheek.
"Thank you!"
"I guess you're excited to see the elephants." We shared a laugh then I hugged her as she was looking at the clouds outside then the plane landed.
It will be a whole new world out here in Asia, and we're excited to explore it.

AMERICA'S POV
I am very excited, we'll be coming to the home of the elephants, Thailand 🇹🇭. They're country is full of culture, I just can't wait to explore.
After a few minutes, we've arrived to Thailand.
We got off the plane and the crowd went wild, as we get down we were welcomed by a Thailand traditional dance performance of their culture. It was indeed amazing.
After the performance we were formally welcomed by the royal family.
"Welcome to Thailand King Maxon and Queen America." King Tyrone said.
"Sawadeeka!" Me and Maxon said with a bow.
The king and his family laughed and they greeted the same.
The Thai Royal Family: King Tyrone, Queen Rose, Prince Lucas, Prince Troy and Princess Madeline.
The Queen came to hug me and said,
"Congratulations Queen America, for your new baby!"
"Thank you!" I said smiling.
Then the princess gave me a bouquet of flowers, and the princes went to give Maxon a necklace full of flowers to welcome us to their beloved country.
The royal kids, greeted us 'Sawadeeka, welcome to Thailand.', they looked so cute altogether. I can see that the princes cares for the princess so much. I hope our babies would grow like that someday.
Then they gave us a tour of their palace, it was majestic, it was different from our palace and the palaces from Europe, well this is the East. It was unique, full of culture.

 It was unique, full of culture