CHAPTER 14: Gender-reveal Party

A/N:
Hey there guys! Here's Chapter 14 for you ! Thank you very much for the votes and the 800+ reads, it means a lot to me !

Stay safe guys ! Love ya'll, God bless ! ❤️
———————-
Maxon

Today is the day, my wife's in the middle of being 8 months pregnant, the doctor told me that she would be in labor anytime soon, because she has twins and she has a vey big stomach. So I was alert every single time, no business trips for now.

I prepared a surprise party for my wife and a gender-reveal party the same time. I organised it myself, with the help of my mom and America's family.

The Singers were living here in the palace for America's pregnancy, Mrs.Singer sometimes creeps me out when it comes to taking care of America, sometimes she would offer her weird food for her pregnancy that she says it would help her a lot before, when she was pregnant.

My wife is the weirdest of the Singers, I mean she is now a Schreave but welp, she had these mood swings every time.

One time she called herself  a whale that made her cried for hours, then one day she would be all horny the whole day that I can't finish my work in the office, well I loved that.

Sometimes she would be so hyper and happy that she would jump on our bed and sing these One Direction songs, yeah I know she's a Directioner, and I've already planned meeting with them. 

Of course being a supportive husband, I jumped with her as well and sang on top of our lungs. Until Sylvia barged into our room and scolded us. It scared the crap out of me, even if I was already the king.

Guys, admit it. Sylvia is scarier than my mom.

One time when we had our Netflix Nights at the Theatre room, sometimes America would be laughing while watching a horror movie, she wasn't scared at all, as if she's just watching White Chicks, and it scared me, because she was laughing when the doll came out.

But the worst of all, is when she gets angry at me. Mostly when I didn't give her, the food that she craves. She had the weirdest food cravings, sometimes she would spread ketchup on her favourite strawberry tarts, and put some hotdogs on top of it and sprinkle it with some crushed oreos, one time I told her it was weird, she got mad at me, to the point that she kicked me out of the room. In fact, I slept at my office for a whole week. I swear, I didn't say that ever again.

While my mom and Mrs.Singer always laugh at me, when I was asking them for help when America's doing and saying weird stuff, and they always told me, 'Deal it on you own, you're her husband.' When I ask for May and Gerad's help they would also just laugh at me and annoyed me every single time. What a family I've got.

But even though America was like this, I totally love her every single second I spend time with her, even if she kicks me out of our room, its fine with me. I love the fact that she carries my kids, I can't imagine anybody else as my wife and the mother of my children.

Today, I'm in the gardens finishing the surprise for my wife, hey she loves the gardens every time right?

She was asleep and Marlee was there with her. Everyone was in place, her family, my family, our friends are all here. Even the elite were here, well she was friends with everybody.

Someone shouted that she's here I got on the stage, and all of the lights were out, only the spotlight on the stage and stars were left shining.

I got my guitar, sat on the chair, the microphone on and the band started to play along with me, and the video of us started rolling on the screen behind me on the stage.