BONUS CHAPTER: Disneyland -last chapter

A/N:

Hey there guys! Here's a bonus chapter for ya'll ! 

Thank you so much for all the reads, I really appreciate it.

Hope you'll enjoy it!

-------------------------------

America

Today's the twin's 5th birthday. Can you believe that? They're growing so fast. The last time I knew they were still new born babies.

Eadlyn's definitely a daddy's girl, Maxon was so fond of her and so was Amberly, she is an intelligent and lovely girl. I know she will make a great queen. Ahren is a charming and jolly young prince, he's a mama's boy. She's just like my mini Maxon.

Eadlyn memorized her ABC's and knows how to talk fluently already, she's kinda bossy with her little brother, but Ahren being the jolly kid in the family doesn't mind. Ahren was so over-protective with her sister, she doesn't want anyone to just approach her. When we attended a ball in Switzerland, a boy their age suddenly hugged her and Ahren pulled her back immediately.

Ahren was just like Maxon. Exactly like Maxon.

--------------------------

Maxon and me planned to surprise the twins on a trip to Disneyland for their birthday this year. Our moms insisted for a grand celebration, but a family bonding with the kids is so much better.

The twins slept in between us yesterday night.

It was already morning, me and Maxon both sneaked out into the kitchen to grab both of their birthday cakes,

"You ready love?"

"Of course." I smiled.

We slowly opened the door, our family and our palace staff behind us.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Eadlyn and Ahren, Happy Birthday to you!" They slowly got up, both rubbing their eyes.

"Thank you mommy and daddy." Ahren kissed my cheek. While Eadlyn hugged his daddy.

We both smiled at the kids,"Let's get up kiddos, we're going somewhere nice today!" Maxon exclaimed.

Ahren tilted her head, "Where are we going daddy?"

"Its a secret honey." I winked at him and he pouted.

"Awww why can't we know where we are going." Eadlyn crossed her little arms and pouted.

"Just follow us kiddos, we have ice cream on the plane." Maxon sang.

"YAAAAYY!!" Both of them squealed.

———————-

Maxon

"Eadlyn! Ahren! Stop jumping on the plane! Or else we won't get you ice cream!" America scolded.

America's been a great mother and a wife at the same time, I'm very very lucky to have her, I have everything I could ask for in life, I have an awesome wife, amazing children, everything is just so good.

My kids are absolutely amazing, my son is just like me, we act the same way, think the same way. He's exactly like my mini me. While my beautiful daughter Eadlyn is my precious princess. She wouldn't get any kind of boyfriend until she's 30. 

Me and Ahren should kill that jerk first before my little baby would get a guy. I'll interrogate that guy like a king before he comes after my daughter.