CHAPTER 4: Switzerland

A/N:

Hi guys, I hope you'll love this chapter, please leave a comment and a vote, Stay safe and God bless !! ❤️

Hey there guys, I just edited the format, cause it was really a mess, but yeah here it is! Thank you so much for reading!

—————————

America

Maxon was right beside me and we were in the bedroom, I think he carried me here, well who else would it be ? Other than my handsome king.

My husband was sleeping peacefully then I kissed him on his cheek to wake him since its sunrise already, then he pulled me even tighter with his eyes still closed,

"Good Morning My Handsome Young King!" I chirped.

Then he finally opened his hazel brown eyes looking at me.

"Good Morning My Beautiful Queen!" He greeted me with his smile and a kiss, his signature smile was just breathtaking and his kisses are indeed the best.

I got up and thought of playing games, board games,

"You up for board games ?"

"Yeah! We still have 5 more hours till we get there."

Then we played: Chess, Monopoly, Uno, The Game of Life, Twister( we managed to have a big space for that haha), pie face and the crocodile with teeth (don't know what was that called) and we really had fun till it was time for landing.

We got back to our seats, he knelt down and buckled my seatbelt on my seat.

How sweet could he be.

"The Royal Family for now, please be seated and fasten your seatbelts as we will be landing very soon."

Maxon looked at me, wiggling his eyebrows, "Stop that Maxon!" Hitting him playfully, then he laughed. I love the idea of 'The Royal Family for now'.

We finally landed after a few more minutes,

The Royal Family of Switzerland: King Richard, Queen Dawn and their twins, Princess Janelle and Prince Hunter greeted us warmly. Their family was beautiful and hoped that we would be starting a family soon!

Their people were really excited and happy to greet us and so are we. We waved and took pictures with them happily, some of them even gave us wonderful gifts.

The Royal family toured us around their palace, they're palace was charming and feels homey.

After they've toured us, they brought us to a charming house where we would be staying in for a few days, it was a cozy house for the both of us.

"So how do you like it King Maxon and Queen America?" King Richard asked.

"It is indeed amazing King Richard!" I smiled.

"Thank You King Richard and Queen Dawn for this, we really are." Maxon said with a smile.

"Well, we should get going, please make yourself at home, you may visit the palace anytime, please call us if you need anything. Have a good Day!"
Maxon bowed and I curtsied as they left.

The house was located in the mountain side, and beside us was a field full of flowers and an amazing view of the alps and a lake in between the mountains that was so beautiful.

I went to the balcony and feel the cold breeze of spring here in Iseltwald, Switzerland while looking at those beautiful view.

Then I feel someone hugged me from behind, and of course it was Maxon.