CHAPTER 13: Pregnancy

A/N:

HEY GUYS! HERE IS CHAPTER 13 FOR YA'LL!

LOVE YA'LL LOTS!

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT YEAH HERE IT IS!

America

Its been a few months ever since we got home from our honeymoon, ever since our honeymoon. The love between me and Maxon just got stronger.

The castes are officially dissolved, after few months of arguing with the advisers, we finally convinced them to dissolve the castes, and with that, people were celebrating. Eights were getting a good life, actually everyone was, surprisingly even the two's, they gave everyone a chance to live a great life. 

Illea was a great and peaceful country today, no wars, no attacks.

In the past few months Maxon let me rest for the whole pregnancy thing, but I insisted to do something. I won't just hang around the palace doing nothing, well guess what being a wife has its perks. 

While Amberly and my whole family were here with me every single second of my pregnancy, Maxon wouldn't miss anything for the whole world, he was there for me every step of my pregnancy.

He's been staying up late at night when I have my cramps,  he prepared dates for just the two of us whenever we're free, he's been balancing his time in the office and for us, Maxon was is a great king and indeed a great husband, and a soon-to-be great father.

It's been exactly 7 months since we've got married, and today we would be visiting the doctor to know the genders of our babies. I'm so excited for this day, but guess what Maxon's more excited than me.

"Good Morning Love." Yeah, he already settled for the name love.

He was kissing all over my face while I giggle with his actions.

He was facing me and his hazel brown eyes shining and lighting up, with his huge smile on his face, the same smiles that I've fell in love with.

"Good Morning My Royal Husbandness." I smiled.

He was rubbing my big belly, "Are you ready for your ultrasound today love?"

"Yes, I'm ready with everything especially with you."I said leaving a peck on his lips.

I got up and went inside the bathroom, I strip of my night gown and I looked at the mirror, I had this huge huge belly. I feel like a whale, I feel so big. These hormones are making things hard, I feel so emotional right now.

I sat on the floor and my head on my knees and cried, right then Maxon barged into our bathroom door.

"Love why are you crying?" He said sitting with me on the bathroom floor, and his arms around me.

"I feel like a whale, I feel like you'll not love me anymore, because I'm so big." I continued to sob more. Then he pulled me up to stand up and face the mirror.

He hugged be from behind and his hands on my big stomach, "Sssshhh, Love please don't cry. Look in the mirror, look at that beautiful woman right there, she's my queen and the love of my life, she's the one that light up my whole world, and I'm very very very thankful and lucky that I have her in my life, I have to thank her for loving me and bearing our children, I can't even imagine my life without her and her blue eyes and red hair on my children," He turns me to face him and he cups my face, "I love you so much America, and words are not enough to show it to you."

I cried a lot more, gosh this hormones.

"I'm sorry, these hormones are just so emotional." He wiped away my tears.