CHAPTER 19: Anniversary [3]

A/N:
Hey guys! Here's the concert!! Hope you enjoy Chapter 19!!!

I miss them so much! Don't you?

Haha enjoy,

And also.. Thank you for 1.2K reads !!  Love ya'll

————————

Maxon

We were already at the limousine and I can see America so eager and excited about the concert, wait for me my love. You would be very excited later!

Anyway back to reality, she was like a little girl waiting for her gift for Christmas, and it was so cute.

Even if we already had kids, she was still acting like a little fan-girl and I love it!

I stared and smiled at her and she looked at me. "What?" She crossed her arms.

"Oh, nothing. It's just you're acting like a little fan-girl." She smacked the back of mg head and I winced in pain.

"I'm not a little fan-girl! I'm the queen of the fan club, dummy King!"

"I'm not dummy! I'm you're hot and handsome King!" I smirked, while she rolled her eyes.

"Oh honey, Harry Styles and Liam Payne, oh even Zayn and Niall, oh and Louis. Okay wait, all of them are much more hotter and handsome than you!" It was her turn to smirk this time.

Oh honey, don't test me!

I scoffed and crossed my arms, "I could just be like them. I'm hot and handsome and hey! I have a great voice love!"

She just laughed, "You should resign as a King and just join them, maybe I could love you just like them." She shrugged.

"Nah, you already love me." I leaned closer to her. "Don't you?"

I saw her cheeks heaten up! And it was so damn cute!

"You're damn cute when you blush." I whispered on her ear.

She pushed me away and I laughed,
"Are you really pregnant? You're so horny!"

"You're the one and only I'm horny for!" I kissed her lips.

————————-

We arrived at the arena and as we got out I took her hand, our bodyguards trailed behind us.

Freaking paparazzi flashed their cameras, I hate paparazzi I swear! But my face lit up when people were there.

People were cheering and fanning over us, or just me? Just kidding! The whole world knew our love story, I don't doubt them fanning over us?

As we get inside people were recognizing who we are, some of them took pictures with us. While the others even gave us gifts.

We got to our place, where it was only us distancing with the others. I requested for that, I want her to enjoy this, I really do.

After a few more minutes, the crowd went wild, so was my wife. She was acting like the president of a freaking fan club.

"ONE WAY OR ANOTHER I'M GONNA WIN YA IM GONNA GET YA GET YA GET YA! AAAAHHH I LOVE YOUU ALL !!" She sang her lungs out and I took a video of her while laughing.

Even our own bodyguards laughed at her, I love this side of America, carefree and happy. She doesn't care who looks at her, and I love that about her.

"AND WE DANCE ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER, WE KNEW EVERY LINE , NOW I CAN'T REMEMBER!" She sang and danced.

She kept on singing every song, she was like a song book, she literally knows every lyrics of their song.