CHAPTER 10: Philippines (Part 1)

Hi guyss, this is just an introduction for their trip in the Philippines!! But I hope you enjoy this short chapter!! Philippine adventures are coming up !!1

MAXON'S POV
America laid her head on my shoulder, I can see that she was exhausted, well I have read a lot of pregnancy articles on my phone ever since I knew that she was pregnant, it says that pregnant women gets tired easily. So I'll be here 24/7 to pamper her, protect her, take care of her and especially LOVE HER. I love my wife so much, that I would give her all my life.
I carried my wife to the bedroom, laying her on the bed and me laying beside her.
I tucked in the blankets to make her feel comfortable.
I kissed her forehead, "Have a good sleep my love." We were going to the Philippines, I heard so much about that bright country, and many people says that it is indeed a beautiful country.
Well I absolutely agree, I've been there for once with my mom and dad, and I can see how genuine people are and their islands are amazing, they actually have 7,107 islands, it was amazing and I can't wait to spend it with my lovely wife.
After a few hours, we were approaching the Philippines so I kissed my wife to wake her up.
"Hi darling." I said with a smile.
She was so cute when she wakes up, she was rubbing her eyes like a kid and stretching out her arms.
"Hi." She said and kissed my cheek.
"Are we there yet?"
"Yes darling."
"Where are we?"
"We're at the Philippines."
She hugged me, "Thank you." I can see the excitement from her sparkling eyes.
After a few minutes the plane landed and we got out of the plane and saw a lot of people as in a lot.
The people were cheering loudly that made me happy, as we get down , there was a welcome band along with some dances.
It was a very bright and entertaining welcome. It was like a festival of us coming to their country.
After the performances we were introduced to the president and his family. Well they don't have a monarchy, they have a democratic system.
The president came up to us and gave us a warm welcome.
"Welcome to the Philippines King Maxon and Queen America! We are delighted to meet you!"
Then their kids gave America a bouquet of fresh flowers and a medal like flower necklace to me.
"Mabuhay! Welcome to the Philippines!" They were twins, a boy and a girl. They were cute little kids, I hope our children would be a boy and girl too.
After some greetings and introduction,
"King Maxon, let's meet later for dinner, as I was fixing your surprises for the next few days." He said smiling.
"Sorry for the late notice, I should've told you earlier."
"It's totally fine, we're honored to have you here!"
We said our goodbyes for a while and then we headed to the hotel first that we were staying in, I was amazed that even their hotels here in Manila have these Filipinos giving us warm smiles and greetings, and the interior of their hotel was a Filipino style and I love it, it was colorful and full of culture, that even some staffs wear some traditional costumes of their country.
I carried her bridal style when we got to our floor,
"Oh here we go again." She said laughing.
I kissed her forehead.
"I know you love it."
"Oh really? What if I don't?"
"You have no choice! I can carry you all I want." Then she laughed, I love seeing my wife laughing and giving me those sweet smiles, it makes my heart happy and full of love.
We got tour suite, our room was was amazing, both overlooking the city of Manila and the Manila Bay.
I felt a back hug, and of course it was my wife.
I carried her and she laughs,
"Maxon, what are you doing??"
"Isn't obvious?"
I put her down on the bed and I drowned her with sweet kisses.
And she keeps on laughing.
"Maxon stop, its ticklish!" She said still laughing.
"No! I won't stop!"
"P- HAHAHA -LEA-HAHAHA-SE-HAHAHA."
I stopped giving her sweet kisses and she sits up at the bed.
"Uggh, finally I can breath."
"Let's continue this later." I said winking at her and giving her a peck on her lips, she giggles.
We changed our clothes to a more tropical outfit, since the Philippines climate feels like summer everyday. I got my camera, my shades then we both headed down and there was a tourist guide waiting for us along with our guards,
We were toured around this place called 'Intramuros'.
We were like going back through time, we were like in Spain but in the east, well they've been colonized for years by the Spaniards so no doubt they preserved these amazing historical structures.