CHAPTER 15: Twins

A/N:
Hey there guys ! I hope you'll enjoy this chapter ! God bless!
Love you a lot guys ! ❤️

And thank you so much for 1K reads!! I know it Isn't a lot! But I appreciate it very very much !! Thanks a lot ! Mwaahh !
----------------------------

Maxon

"My water broke." America said, those exact three words, the three words, I've been afraid of.

Guys, I'm going to be a dad. Wait, am I ? Let me think this over again, okay uhm, can we reschedule that by next week? She's kidding right? I mean the doctor just gave us a warning.

"What? Are you sure, I mean the doctor said that it would be coming like-" America covered my mouth.

"Maxon! My. Water. Broke." She holds her stomach in pain.

Oh God.

I'm going to be a daddy any minute now.

I quickly picked her up and ran down the stage, people were giving way for us and I ran down the halls and into the hospital wing.

I yelled for the doctor and America was already screaming in pain, it was blood to my ears whenever I hear her scream in pain.

"Your Majesty please put her on the bed." The doctor instructed.

"Doctor how is America?"

"She's 5 cm dilated, you'll have to wait until she's 10 cm dilated."

"Okay."

We were both brought to the delivery room, we wore the hospital gowns given to us and America was wincing in pain. If only I could take it I would.

"Love? Are you okay?" I asked holding her hand.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN OKAY?! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M IN PAIN- " She stopped scolding me and screamed. "AAAAHHHH MAXON IT HURTSS!!!"

Okay that was a great switch of her anger, just kidding.

"Just a little bit more love, calm down!"

"Okay she's 10cm dilated, she's ready to have a baby." The doctor said.

I'm going to be a daddy.

------------------------------------

America

Oh God , here we go.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH MAAAXXOOONN! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!" I was sweating like a pig and kept on pushing, it hurts so much.

"Yes baby, I know I know. Come on you can do this!" He said still holding my hand.

"Your majesty, just a little bit more. I can see the head of the baby. 1,2,3 PUSH!"

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH" After more painful pushes, I heard the most beautiful cries, the cries of our baby.

"ITS A GIRL!" The doctor exclaimed, me and Maxon smiled.

"Your Majesty, you could do the honours to cut the umbilical cord of your baby girl." He kisses my forehead and lets go of my hand for a moment and cut the umbilical cord of our baby. I can see the tears in his eyes as he laid his eyes on our baby girl, she sure will be a daddy's girl.

Then the contractions started again, I screamed in pain!

"Okay baby number 2 is coming out, your majesties." Maxon quickly came back to my side and hold my hand tightly.

"You can do this love just one more, I love you."

"PUSH!" The doctor exclaimed.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! MAXON I SWEAR IM NOT DOING IT WITH YOU AGAIN!" I was panting very hard, it hurts so bad and he laughed !