CHAPTER 7: France (Part 1)

HI GUYS! HERE'S THE PART 1 OF THEIR FRANCE TRIP, I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY IT!

AMERICA'S POV
I woke up to the kisses of Maxon on my neck.
"I see your awake my dear!"
"Well not until you started drowning me with kisses and I am not your dear!" He chuckled.
He hugged me like I was his, well technically I'm his wife. I just love this feeling with him.
I looked out and I saw the Eiffel Tower beneath the clouds, I turned to Maxon and he gave me a kiss.
"Are we really here in France?"
"Yes, The city of Love." He smiled to me.
"Thank you!" I kissed him, I can't thank Maxon enough he has done many romantic things for me, and it just melts my heart every time.
But I just thought about the Princess of France, the one who said she loves my husband before the Selection, oh no!
I leave a blank face on. Thinking what might happen with Princess Daphne here in France.

MAXON'S POV
I saw America, happy a while ago then saw her with a blank face on now.
I hugged her, "What's wrong love?"
"Oh nothing, I'm fine."
I didn't believe it even for a second, I know her, she's my wife, I know there's something wrong, but I didn't force her to say it, I know she'll tell me soon.
To brighten up her mood, I tickled the most ticklish spot of her body, her stomach.
"MAAAAAAXX HAHAHAHAHA OOONNNNN HAHAHA SSSS HAHAA TTOOPP HAHAHAHA." She can't stop her laugh,
"Say you love me first!" I said still tickling her.
"OKAY OKAY HAHAHAHAHAHAAH MAAAXX HAHA OONNN HAHAHAHA I HAHAHA LO- HAHAHAHA VVEEE HAAHHA YOUUU!"
"Say it properly!" I said with her still laughing.
"MAXON CALIX SCHREAVE I LOVE YOU!"
"Better!"
"Ugh finally I can breath."
We both laughed and brought back the bright mood we have.
I put my arms around her and my hands on her stomach, and I kissed her passionately.
"I love you America Schreave."
"I love you too Maxon Schreave."
We stayed that way till the plane landed.

We went out arm in arm waving to the people of France, just like the other countries we've been to. They were chanting and cheering our names out loud, then we were welcomed by the Royal Family of France.
I bowed and greeted King Frederick and Queen Kimberly. Then there was Princess Daphne, she came to hug me, I hugged back assuming we're friends. Then she whispered to me, "I've missed you." I whispered back , "Don't make America uncomfortable, I want to enjoy our honeymoon." I pulled away and she nods, I'm glad America didn't hear it, because Queen Kimberly came to hug her.

AMERICA'S POV
Queen Kimberly came to hug me and congratulated us for being married.
I can see that Queen Kimberly is very kind.
I assume Princess Daphne would be like that too, it turns out to be the exact opposite. I can see her staring daggers on me ever since Maxon and I went out of the plane.
I went to greet and hug Princess Daphne, it was a simple hug, but I can feel her anger. I'm not sure if I was correct but I can feel it through her hug. She pulled away and smiled.
Then Maxon and me went arm and arm again,
"Come on, Let us tour you through the palace." King Frederick said, walking arm in arm with Queen Kimberly.
We followed them and behind us was Princess Daphne walking alone, I can feel her glare on me and it really gave my spine chills, but I don't care. Maxon's here with me and he's mine! So she should back off.
Their palace was charming, and full of history since they lived in the Versailles, it was a tradition and a history that Royals of France should stay in that palace.