CHAPTER 18: Anniversary [2]

A/N:

Hey there guys! Welcome to part 2 of their anniversary.

Enjoy the chapter, love ya'll!

---------------------------

I fluttered my eyes open and saw my husband sleeping soundly beside me, my head was resting on his bare chest, and his strong arms were wrapped around my torso,

I touched the golden locks on his head, and gently racked it with my hands, I know he loves it when I do that.

I know he's already awake, because he was already smiling in satisfaction.

"I know you're awake Maxon." I smirked.

He opened one of his eyes and smirked at me, "You know me too well, don't you."

"Of course I do, I'm you're wife after all." He smiled and fully faced me.

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked.

"That's for you to find out." He smirked and stood up from the bed butt-naked, and was gulping down the bottle of water in his hands.

I stared at him with my eyes wide open, his adam's apple was going up and down while he was drinking water.

I feel my cheeks heat up at this sight and thinking about what just happened on the plane a few hours ago, and let me tell you its a great time while we were up here in the sky.

"Done checking me out love?" He smirked at me.

I scoffed, "I'm not checking you out, I was just looking at the window behind you."

"Yeah right." He smirked, and slowly went back on the bed crawling on top of me.

He was so close to me and whispered on my ear, "I guess the twins will turn out to be big brother and sister soon enough."

I smirked, "Horny aren't we King Maxon? Prove it to me tonight then."

Then I pushed him off me and headed to the bathroom with the white satin blanket wrapped around my torso, I was still smirking at him. While he was checking me out from head to toe.

"Now are you done checking me out, love?" I mocked his tone, and he chuckled.

Before he could answer I already closed the bathroom door.

----------------------------------

After a few more hours, we just snuggled on the bed and talked about our family, the twins and just about our life together as husband and wife, and of course he didn't miss to give me those make-out sessions, he always wanted.

After a few more hours, the pilot announced that we were going to London.

I squealed and jumped on Maxon like a kid and he spinned me around, I always wanted to go to London ever since.

"Do you like it?"

"What do you mean like, I LOVE IT!" I squealed while he laughed.

"But why London though?" I asked wit a confused expression on my face, while he smirked.

"Where did One Direction auditioned again? And where do they live?" He smiled and wave two One Direction Concert VIP ID's on his hands, while I squealed in excitement.

I quickly grabbed them but he swats my hands, "Where's my kiss?" He grinned.

I crossed my arms and laughed, "After those rounds, you haven't got tired of kissing me King Maxon ?"