Chapter- 1

Hey guys,

As per my readers' request, I'm here to republish my books. BUT, I can't promise you full-satisfaction. The chapters that I'm updating here are from the backup I had. And those were unedited and incomplete. The edited copy was the previously published book, and so you might see some changes in dialogues and scenes completely different from the previous book. Kindly forgive me.

Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again

LifeHacks.IO

Love is just a four letter word but the meaning it carries within is something undefinable. Falling in love is a myth for those who never did but once they did, everything just get clear. Everything they see is their love and the more they see that most important person, their love in front of them, the feeling just increases. Such is called true love and its only some who's born lucky to deserve and feel that tremendous feeling..!!

In Malhotra Mansion

He woke up with a wide smile on his lips. Why wouldn't he ? The moment he realized that he's been crazily in love with her, he was all smiles. Only he knew, how much he wanted to confess his feelings yet he chose to hide it until she decided to leave him which broke his existence. That didn't weaken him, instead, it brought a kind of determination in him to settle his life with her, to live their own blissful life. But, God had another plans, when he was wishing only a happily ever after with her, though he knew there won't be a single day in their life without them fighting, he wanted her badly and he got to know, its not just her but the Almighty has decided to give him one more gift. His Baby. Their baby. A little soul growing in her womb impatiently just like his/her father who's eagerly waiting to see Mr. and Mrs. Malhotra. And, that was more than enough to get tears of joy from those almond shaped eyes which screamed pure happiness..

Walking towards the curtains, he drew them apart and turned to face her, who's sleeping peacefully. He smiled and walked ahead and settled beside her and planted a soft kiss on her forehead making her to squirm in her slumber..

" Good morning Grumpy coffee.." she muttered in her sleep and he grinned, quiet hugely..

Manik: Good morning, Mrs. Malhotra. Wake up, its time for you to get freshen up..

She bobbed her head still with those closed eyes. He got up and moved out of his bedroom. It was his routine to wake her up before he could bring her all those, which is much needed for her in this condition..

Manik made his way towards the kitchen once he got down the stairs and opened the refrigerator to get some oranges from it.

He was working on the juice machine with those oranges when he felt a presence behind him..

Manik (sighed): Mom, I've learnt how to make juices, so don't bother..

Nyonika smiled and continued with her work..

Nyonika: Of course, you have learnt it. After all, its been a month since you're doing it. I'm just making some cereals for my daughter, she needs my care too in this condition. You've got any problem with it, Lilliput's Grumpy coffee..?!

Manik shook his head while chuckling..

Manik: Who am I to interfere in here, your majesty..!!

Nyonika (smirked): Its good you realized my upper hand in this family but honestly speaking, its Nandini who rule over you..