Chapter- 20

All that you are is all that I'll ever need

(ED Sheeran)

When you love someone, you wouldn't look in their flaws as you've already accepted that person by all means since he or she has everything that you would have ever wanted in your partner, or else, you wouldn't have ever fallen in love with him or her.

In Malhotra Mansion

Mukti: Um..kuch bhi tho nahi, Bhabi.

Nandini raised her eyebrows at her.

Reeha: Aur aap..aap kab aayi, Di?

Nandini: Mein? Arey, its been more than 22 years since I've come. Tujhe nahi patha tha?

She asked faking innocence in her tone and Reeha grinned again while Mukti grew nervous.

Reeha: Mujhe kaise patha hoga, Di? I've been here only for the past 19 years.

Nandini: Awe! Phir tho tum zaroor nahi jaan paoge.

And she walked ahead.

Mukti: Waise, aapne kuch suna tha kya?

Nandini: Mathlab?

She didn't turn to face her while arranging plates in the food trolley.

Mukti: Um..mathlab, when you..when you came inside. Hum...hum thoda projects ke bath kar rahe the. Hai na Reeha?

Reeha: Haa. haa. Wo..projects ke baath kar rahe the.

Reeha nodded in negative at Mukti as if she was sure that Nandini won't buy their excuse.

Nandini: Tho agar mein wo sunu tho..problem hai kya?

She turned to face the girls, who stood with their toothy grin.

Girls: Bilkul

Nandini: Aur wo kyu?

Mukti: Wo..wo na..

Reeha: Aap Shravan ko bathaoge. You like him so much na.

Nandini: Oh! Par mere ek doubt hai. I thought Shravan was both of your Senior!

The girls looked at each other and then at Nandini, while trying to grin.

Mukti: Um. Ha. He's a senior. But you know that idiot na. He'll spoil our projects.

Nandini: Hmm. I'm buying it this time.

And she walked out with a servant pushing the trolley of food.

Mukti: Do you think she really bought it?

Reeha: You've been living with her for more than a year. Ihna bhi nahi patha?

Mukti: Arey Bhabi kab kya sochthi hai, ye kisiko bhi nahi patha, siva Bhai ke.

Reeha (sighed): Mera bhi yahi khayal hain. Di isn't among those who give up soon. I hope wo Abhi Bhai ka chehra na dikhe aaj, she reads from faces yar. Kaise talent di hai bhagwan ne Di ko!

Mukti: Par Abhi sad bhi dikh raha tha.

She looked down in guilt and Reeha smiled at her.

Reeha: You love him so much, right?

Mukti looked up with her eyes shining in happiness.

Reeha: Bathane ke zaroorath nahi. I'd seen the same shine in Di's eyes too whenever I talk about Jeejs.

Mukti smiled back.