Chapter- 2

Love is a promise; Love is a souvenir. Once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.

LifeHacks.IO

Love is just a four letter word. Love is just a definition of a feeling felt by someone for someone. But, is love that easy to be given and taken. Nah! It's not. Its a feeling which would need a lot of courage to be given and gained. Because, its not just a feeling!!

In Malhotra Mansion

The Malhotras were seated around to have their breakfast but Nandini looked a lot sad making others to get worried.

Manik: Lilliput..kya hua..kuch chahiye tumhe..?

Nandini (pouted sadly): You don't love me, Grumpy coffee..

Manik (furiously): What rubbish..? Kya bolthe jaa rahi ho tum..?

Nandini (cried): See, you don't love me, kaha tha na mene..

Manik (calmly): Acha acha..sorry, I was just joking..um..pehle bathao, hua kya hai..I really love you..

Nandini rubbed her nose which has turned red due to crying..

Nandini: You..you didn't accept Cabir Bhai's dare, right. He asked you to cook for me, but you said you won't.

Hearing it, Manik glared at Cabir, who surrendered his hands in air..

Cabir: It was just a dare, I didn't know that she would be taking it in another level.

Cabir defended himself while grinning at an angry Manik..

Manik (concerned): Lilliput..I didn't want you to get sick. I'm such a bad cook. You need to eat healthy in this condition of your's. Isiliye mana kiya mene..

Manik tried to reason his decision, to which she didn't budge even for an inch.

Nandini: No. You're just lying. You don't love me..

And, Manik literally banged his head on the table.

Manik (muttered): Meri kismath..

He raised his head to speak more when she started to sniff again making him to groan..

Manik (sighed): Lilliput, don't cry. Please, mere liye..

Nandini: Don't talk to me.

She rubbed her nose again and he pulled her in his embrace while sighing..

Manik: Lilliput, please stop crying..

Instead, she started to sob again and rubbed her nose with his shirt making him to smile..

Manik: Okay, I'll cook for you.

She looked up at him through her eyelashes..

Nandini: Sachi..?

She asked almost as a whisper and he found it extremely cute. He nodded in yes while hitting her head with his which made her smile or grin like a kid.

Nandini: Wow. I'm waiting to taste your hand made food, Grumpy coffee.

Manik: Chalo, then hop on..

He stood up and she jumped on his back and made their way to kitchen while the rest stared at the duo in extreme admiration and happiness.

Nyonika (smiled): She's a blessing for us. Nandu gave me my son back..

The rest smiled at her..

In Kitchen

Nandini (excitedly): Kya bana rahe ho..?

Manik rubbed his nape on knowing nothing about cooking except for making juice which he learnt only for Nandini.