Chapter- 13

I want to be the girl who makes your bad days better, and the one that makes you say, 'My life has changed since I met her'

(Curiano.com)

Every girl needs a prince charming but she does wish for something else and that's the way her guy looks at her and says to the world that his girl changed his life, for better and he's happy with it. A lot happier with it-the fact it is for him.

In Malhotra Mansion

Nandini: Okay, she likes white and orange.

Mukti: White and orange? What kind of combination is that?

Nandini: Well, its Navya we're talking about. Her choices are really weird. Your Cabir Bhai is an example if she happens to accept his proposal, tonight.

Mukti giggled on seeing Cabir's pissed look on his face.

Cabir: Hogaya? Now, lets make the proper plan. Theme will be in White and Orange combo, done, and the responsibility is Abhi's.

Abhimanyu: Excuse me? Why me?

Cabir: Because, I'm going to do all kind of arrangements for your first date with your love.

On this statement, Mukti looked anywhere but at Abhimanyu who kept staring at Mukti while Nandini sighed inaudibly.

Nandini (muttered): And I really don't know when it will happen. Mathlab, ye dhono kab confess karenge?!

Soon, the couch she was sitting got dipped in making her aware that her hubby dearest has settled down beside her.

Manik: Wo sab tho teek hain, par tu propose kar paega ya nahi?

He spoke while giving a glass of milk to Nandini who stared at it with a disgusting look on her face.

Nandini: Ye bohath whitey hain, Grumpy coffee. Mein nahi peenewali.

Manik (glared): Lilliput.

Nandini: I'm the doctor so I know its not good to drink more amount of milk when you have gestational diabetes and I'm diagnosed with it.

Manik (sarcastically): You might be the doctor but you also are consulting another doctor because you can't do your own delivery, can you?

Nandini glared at him to which he paid no less.

Manik: Also, I know that you have gestational diabetes which is why your doctor asked to drink only a single cup of milk one day for the required amount of calcium that you need, and you didn't have today's potion yet. So, drink it. I don't want to hear anymore arguments, now.

She took the glass from him and drank it in a go and kept the empty glass on the tea-poi.

Nandini: Don't you dare talk to me, Malhotra.

She stomped out of the mansion and Manik stomped off to his study.

Mukti: What just happened now, Shravan?

Shravan, who was busy in calculating the amount that he needs to pay to the caterer got disturbed by Mukti.

Shravan: Did something happen yet?

Mukti gave him an annoyed look and got up to leave.

Shravan (frowned): Isse kya hua?

Arijit (sarcastic grin): Your professor is so damn wrong. Had you been bad in concentrating, you would have got your calculations wrong by now by buddy and his Lilliput.