Chapter- 15

Just when I think that it is impossible to love you anymore, you prove me wrong

(LifeHacks.IO)

Sometimes, you fall in love for good. You tend to fall for someone once and think that yes, finally you fell in love but you may never know that you can fall for that very same person again and again.

In Healthy Life Hospital

Nandini: NOOOOO!! A big Nooo!!!

Manik too had an angry expression on his face but he had to give in. It was for their baby. Nothing is wrong in it if it if it all that's necessary.

Manik: Lilliput, its okay na.

He held her hand in his and she stared at him in disbelief.

Nandini: YOU? You're telling me its fine? I can't believe it.

She shouted at the end making her to yelp in pain while clutching onto her belly.

Nandini: See. Baby likes your more..isiliye..he can't even listen me shouting..at you.

She spoke with a great struggle. He caressed her hairs and spoke in a very softened voice.

Manik: Lilliput..Bas, aaj keliye. Ab dekh na. Agar ye zaroori nahi hotha tho mein kaha maan jaatha!

Nandini: I don't care, okay. And what do you mean by bas aaj keliye? I can't let anyone see me other than you.

She hid herself in his arms while crying in pain and he soothed her back and then glared at the doctors who looked terrified with Nandini's anger which now became Manik's anger.

Manik: Why can't you have more than two-three female Gynecologists in this hospital? Who is running this hospital?

"Aadit Sharma" they echoed in fear.

Manik (shouted): Get me that idiot Sharma, now.

He heard her crying and his heart twitched in pain on hearing her cries.

Manik: Lilliput, t..

Nandini: Don't ask me not to cry, please.

She whimpered and he pulled her out of his embrace and made her lie on the bed who immediately held her belly and nodded in No at him.

Nandini: Ask him to come out, Grumpy coffee. Its..hurting.

Manik: Yeah, yeah. It will be fine, Lilliput. It will be.

Aadit: What happened? Why did you call me?

Aadit came in and asked confusedly making both Manik and Nandini to glare at him.

Aadit: Ab mene kya kiya? I don't even crush on her, now.

Before Manik could retort back, Nandini's pain kicked in again.

Nandini: What kind of a Godzilla are you? Your stupid hospital doesn't have female doctors.

She shouted while clutching on her belly.

Manik: Lilliput, don't stress yourself.

Nandini: Ask him to bring some doctors!

She replied while shouting and Manik glared at Aadit who stood wide-eyed.

Aadit: Er..our hospital is the only hospital with around 10 doctors in only Gynec. department in this place.

Manik: Then, screw your hospital because it has only 3 female doctors among those 10 doctors.