Chapter- 17

You always gain by giving love

(Reese Witherspoon)

There are different types of people. Some would share whatever they have while some just hates to share. They're too possessive that they can't even think of sharing something that belong to them. But when it comes to love, there's no stepping back. Give as much as love you can, and you gain nothing but happiness. What more do you want than happiness?

In Healthy Life Hospital

Reeha: Huff! I'm so tired, Di.

She spoke while keeping Nandini's and Manik's clothes which was brought from Malhotra Mansion to the hospital for the current night.

Mrunal: Dresses Cabir Bhai ne laya. Aap tho bas wo lene keliye hospital entrance thak gayi thi.

She gave a sarcastic grin to Reeha, who shrugged her shoulders at her.

Reeha: So what? Kanse Di keliye pareshan thi mein, even my brain is tired.

She sat on the couch nearby and played with a sleeping baby.

Reeha: Waise Di, aap kya bulane wale ho baby ko?

Nandini: Avi hi bulaoongi. Uska naam tho already chota hai.

Reeha (excitedly): But I'm gonna call him 'Prince'. He's my little prince.

She kissed Avi's fingers, who was fast asleep making Reeha to pout at him. Nandini smiled at them and then looked up at Reeha.

Nandini: Choti.

Reeha: Haa di?

She spoke while caressing Avi's cheeks as if she was disturbing him to wake up.

Nandini: Tum mujhse kithna pyar karthe ho?

Reeha looked up at Nandini with a frown.

Reeha: Kya mathlab, Di?

Nandini: Bas kaho.

Reeha: I love you, Di and..you know, we don't measure our love. Aapse kithna pyar karthi hun, ye sirf aap janthe hain.

Nandini forwarded her right hand and taking it as a cue, Reeha stood up and walked towards Nandini and held it with her left hand. She was made to sit beside Nandini, who held her sister's hands in her grip.

Nandini: Ek bath kahun?

Reeha nodded though, she was so confused to see her sister with a deep frown on her face. It never happened, until that day when she cried for losing their parents.

Nandini: Yeah, I know how much you love me but why do I think that you don't know how much I love you?!

Reeha: What? Kya bol rahi ho, Di?

Mrunal: Fluffy, ye tum kaisi bath kar rahi ho?

Nandini: Sach keh rahi hun. Had she knew my love for her, she wouldn't have got insecure of Mukti being closer to me.

Reeha, who was confused till now got alert with Nandini's statement while Mrunal was surprised. Reeha and Mukti never got along, she knew it but Reeha was insecure of Mukti, that wasn't known to her.

Reeha: D..Di, what are you t..

Nandini: Am I not saying the truth, Miss Murthy?

Reeha looked down and nodded in positive. Nandini inhaled deep. She wasn't angry but was hurt. Is she at fault for loving Mukti like how she loves Reeha? Is her little sister hurt because of herself when she vowed to her parents, that she would protect her baby sister till her last breath?