Chapter- 25

You're not only my love...you're my air, and I cannot live without YOU

(The Unknown)

When you fall in love, the person isn't just to be called love of your life, but she/he is also the reason you breathe. Without that person, you wouldn't want to live in this world, no matter what! No matter where! No matter when!

In Raichand's Hutt

Nandini was pacing from here to there while others preferred to watch the drama going on.

Manik: I though you said your plan was on?!

Nandini: My plan is still on, Grumpy coffee! But boyfriend machine is inside which means there's gonna be a blast. Chachu just hates her so much.

Reeha: Well, Di has a point. Jabhi uss aurath ko dekhthe hain, Chachu goes crazy as she's the main reason of Papa's death.

Shravan scooted closer to Reeha.

Shravan: But unlike every time, this time Hitler Chachu has something with him.

Everyone stared at him in confusion.

Shravan: Raj uncle's presence.

This sentence of his made everyone to smile at him.

Shravan: Maybe, all these years, he wanted a motivation which Mohnish uncle was already giving. Phir bhi, Raj uncle ka place unhee ke hi hotha hai na.

Unknowingly, Reeha had a smile on her lips. When he proposed to her in the morning, she was stupefied. She didn't know what to reply. Of course, she has feelings for him and she knew it, yet, she was shocked to know that he too felt the same for her. Hence, she ended up asking him to wait for her answer until today's presentation gets over.

Nandini: Arey wah! Baby tho baba bann gaya!

She smiled sarcastically while looking at Shravan, who grinned stupidly at her. By now, she was sitting beside Manik, all tired of pacing.

Shravan: Wo kya hain na! Aap meri role model hain.

Nandini: Role model bana dho. No issue. Par tum tho kuch aur banane ke chakkar mein ho!

She stared at him and then at Reeha, who was pleading her to be quiet.

Manik: Aur wo kya hotha hain?

Nandini: Wo..

She stared at the new to-be couple and then back at Manik, who followed her actions before nodding at her in positive.

Manik: Oh! Samaj mein aaya!

Cabir: Waise Nandu, plan hai kya?

Nandini: Pehle Malhotra saab aur Murthy saab ko re project milne dho, phir bathathi hun plan kya hain!

Cabir made a bad face at her.

Manik: Mujhse share nahi kiya tho tu kaunsa important insaan hai?

Mrunal: FYI, MruNi ke beech koi important insaan nahi hai jeeju, isiliye na aap, na Arijit ko interfere karne ka haqq nahi hain.

Manik and Arijit rolled their eyes at it.

Manik/Arijit: I know that!

Nandini: So, stop sulking.

Manik: I wasn't sulking, instead, I was letting my little brother know that its a secret between you and Mrunal.