Chapter- 5

Sometimes, all you need is a bit of trust in your love and everything falls in right pieces. When you feel you're not capable enough to do something then, you tend to seek help from Love because that's the only feeling which brings every emotion out thus brings every ounce of energy to fight any problem.

In Malhotra Mansion

Kitchen

Nandini was busy in eating chocolate while sitting on a chair placed in the kitchen.

Nandini: Mom, wo mera kaam hain.

She stood up and took the dish from Nyonika's hand and kept it aside.

Nyonika (frowned): Tumhar kaam? Mathlab? Nandu, tum janthi ho na we won't let you work in the kitchen.

Nandini: Offo Mom, aap bas chill kar. This dish is already prepared, bas garnish karna baaki hain. And I'll make sure its good for Mr. Kanyadhan.

Nyonika nodded at her and started to garnish the pudding with some walnuts.

Nyonika: I don't understand. Doesn't Mr. Tripathi want to meet Abhi's parents? It's a marriage proposal. Hamse milke unhe kya faida, decision tho Abhi ke maa baap ke hain na.

Nandini (smirked): Par yaha tho decision hamara hi hain, Mom.

Nyonika turned to Nandini with her eyebrows raised and Nandini just shrugged it off..

Nyonika: Mujhe aisa kyu lag raha hai ki tumhara mann mein kuch chal rahe hain.

Nandini (grinned): You know me so well. I'm glad to know it, Mom.

Nyonika (sighed): Bechara Tripathi.

Nandini smirked at it making Nyonika to chuckle. Suddenly, Nandini felt a burning sensation in her stomach and she rushed to the basin to throw up everything she had in the morning. Nyonika rushed towards her and rubbed her back.

Nyonika: Easy bacha, take it slowly. Don't apply force, okay.

Nandini was still throwing up while clutching onto her stomach.

Manik: Mom aap...

Manik entered in the kitchen only to see Nandini vomiting in the basin making him to run towards her..

Manik: Lilliput..kya hua?

Nyonika stepped aside and Manik took her place.

Nyonika: Nandu, ab bas bhi karo.

Manik (worriedly): Mom, she's back again in throwing up. Ab kya karun mein?

Nyonika (glared): Chup hojao Manu. You need to calm her first.

He nodded and gathered Nandini's hair in his fist and rubbed her back with another hand while she threw up the last ounce of food that she had in her stomach and opened the tap to sprinkle water on her face.

Manik: Wait, let me help you.

He took water in his hand and washed her mouth and her face and took her in his arms immediately after closing the tap.

Nandini: Grumpy coffee, I'm fine.

Manik: Shh..

He walked out of the kitchen and moved to upstairs.

Manik: Mom, can you please ask..

Nyonika (interrupted): I'll get her something, just take care of her.