Chapter- 14

You may be one person to the whole world, but to me you're the whole world

(www.EventGreetings.com)

When you look through the crowd, you get to see a lot of people but did you ever think of their importance in someone's life? No. But that doesn't change the fact that maybe there could be true lovers in that crowd. Maybe, there could be someone in the crowd who is the world for his or her life partner. Because that's what love does to us!

In Malhotra Mansion

Nandini: Mom. Can I get a glass of juice?

Nandini spoke while sitting on a chair placed in the Kitchen and Nyonika crooked her eyebrows at her.

Nyonika: Nandu, you shouldn't have fruit juices now. Mujhse zyada tum janthi ho yeh.

Nandini: Par Mom. I'm feeling so tired, in fact, call it exhaustion.

She kept her head on the table and she could feel herself getting weaker. Nyonika rushed towards her and caressed Nandini's hairs worryingly.

Nyonika: Nandu, I've been noticing these changes for the past week. Zaroorath se zyada tired lag rahi ho tum.

Nandini: Mom, aap bhool gaye kya? Its my 9th month, obviously tough hoga na. Grumpy coffee hi first child hai na aapka, thoda yaad karo na.

Nyonika (sighed): Wo ladka tho 9 months hone se pehle hi baahar aaya tha.

Nandini looked up at Nyonika in surprise though, she looked tired.

Nandini: What?

Nyonika (nodded): Yup. He came out when I was in my 8th month. Complications tha, phir teek hua.

Nandini (giggled): Tabhi tho wo ithna budhu hain. Proper brain funtioning nahi hua hoga.

Nyonika too chuckled along.

Nyonika: Chalo, I'll make you a glass of Avocado juice with less sugar.

Nandini: Waise Mom, how about Cabir Bhai and Choti's timing? My hubby darling is a swamy type phir bhi apna timing se pehle aaya then how about Bhai and Choti?

She spoke while stretching her legs and kept them on another chair and she felt her muscles in her things getting cracked.

Nyonika: Fortunately, I had a good time with them. Manik was my innocent baby par Cabir aur Mukti tho zaroorath se zyada thang karthe the. Par wo delivery ke baad tha. Pregnancy ke waqt, the younger ones were better. Cabir was so silent that we had doubt after delivering him that was he really the child in my womb!

Nandini giggled hearing her stories while watching Nyonika, who was making juice for her.

Nandini: Seriously Mom? Was he that silent during your pregnancy?

Nyonika (laughed): You have no idea. He was sleeping for 3/4th of my pregnancy period. Raj and I were dead scared thinking about his health par janab tho so rahe the. Usse bhi zyada cute tha Manu's condition. He always cried saying 'Mom, baby-no skeeking" mathlab, baby isn't speaking to him.

Nandini laughed more while clutching her belly.

Nandini: Awe, poor coffee wala!

Nyonika gave the juice glass to Nandini, who started to sip from it like she didn't drink something since ages.

Nyonika (nodded): Ab tho mein sure hun, Li'l one apne Papa pe hi gaye hain. Tum ithna tired lag rahi ho.

Nandini (pouted): Haa Mom. Bilkul Papa Coffee pe gaye hain.