Chapter- 12

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you

(LifeHacks.IO)

If a person is in love, he or she would never wish to live even a day without the presence of their love. That would do nothing but give them pain, even if its just for 24 hours they need to wait to die.

In Malhotra Mansion

Raj: Nyo! Nyo!

Raj came out of the room with a clearly irritated look on his face while calling for his wife.

Nyonika: Kya hua?

Nyonika walked out of the kitchen on hearing her husband's shouts.

Raj: Kaha hai?

Nyonika: Saamne hoon.

Raj: Par mujhe tho nahi dikh raha hai.

Nyonika (pissed): 6 feet nahi hoon phir bhi lambhi hoon na, phir bhi tumhe mein nahi dikh rahe ho?

Raj palmed his face and then gave her an annoyed look.

Raj: Nyo! Mein apne cigarettes ki baath kar raha tha. Where are those packets? I had nearly 3 packets stored in my closet.

Nyonika (angrily): You called me up all the way from kitchen just to know about that stupid lung-eating thing. I don't know. Go and search for that second wife of yours.

She marched inside the kitchen angrily and Raj too sighed in anger.

Raj: Hadd hai! Aur kisse poochoon mein apne cigarettes ke barein mein.

"Yaha poochna hain" he turned to the voice to see his daughter.

Raj: Muku?

Mukti: Oh sorry, mujhse nahi. Inse.

She pointed at someone who's sipping onto her coffee without caring about anything or anyone around.

Raj: Kya mathlab? Nandu se kya poochoon mein?

Mukti: Aapke cigarettes kaha hai jaanna hai na. Inse poochna hain.

Raj widened his eyes and looked at his daughter-in-law.

Raj: WHAT?

Nandini: Chillayiye math, Senior Malhotra. Apne ear drums kisiko bheja nahi mene jo aapke chillane se koi farak nahi padega.

She turned to face him and he could see anger in her eyes.

Nandini: I knew about my husband's bad habit that is addiction to coffee but never knew my father-in-law too had one, that too, a major one.

Raj shifted uncomfortably in his place while Mukti was enjoying the show going on.

Raj: Um..Nandu, nothing like that. I just..puff onto it..whenever I'm stress.

Mukti: Yeah right! So, you feel stressful every night!

Raj shot a glare at her and she smirked at him.

Mukti: No chance, Dad. Iss baar Bhabi hai mere saath. Mom jaise aap pe gussa karke chali nahi jaayegi wo. Instead, she'll chop you into pieces.

Raj gulped and turned to Nandini, who stood on her feet and walked towards the entrance.

Raj: Nandu.

She turned to face him.

Raj: Um..where..are the cigarettes?