Chapter- 4

Love is so tender yet so strong. Love is so fortunate yet so greedy. Love is so beautiful yet complicated. Love is happiness yet filled with thorns. All in all, Love is rare but that makes it attractive and wanted which is why True Love is important for each and everyone alive.

In Malhotra Mansion

Abhimanyu was marching from one place to another while the rest watched him anxiously except for Nandini, who was busy in studying Mukti's behavioral changes which was quiet amusing for Lilliput Malhotra.

Abhimanyu: I should have guessed that Kanyadhan or Phere was trouble but then I thought to leave my heart for once and see where it lead me to. Like seriously, ek meeting mein hi marriage proposal. Aathe kaha se ye insaan. Aur Nandini..

He stopped running and stood in front of Nandini with his hands over his hips and a glare for her who sat unaffected. Manik was about to charge towards Abhimanyu for glaring at Nandini as she can start crying anytime she wants. Perks of being pregnant. But, before he could speak something, Abhimanyu was rewarded with three cushions from the boys who were glaring at him.

Cabir: FYI, She's pregnant so stop glaring at her.

Shravan: Aur Bhai, when did you become so childish. Let it be. We can handle that Shadi Mubarak.

Arijit: Exactly. Wait what..? Shadi Mubarak?

Shravan: Ab apna naam aur bete ke naam shadi related rakha hai aur oopar se shadi proposal bhi diya tho hua na trouble name, Shadi Mubarak.

Manik (groaned): Shravannnn...

Shravan: I'm just being sensible here.

Nandini (rolled his eyes): If you happen to be the same insane Sinha, then you will never be able to get to hear Shadi Mubarak from anyone ever in this life.

Shravan pouted sadly at her and Abhimanyu started to sulk for being ignored. He simply occupied a seat and Nandini got up from her place and sat beside him.

Nandini: Abhi Bhai.

Abhimanyu: Tum mujhse bath math karna. Mujhe laga tum mere side hogi par tum tho uss Shadi wale ke side nikla.

He stared at her emotionally..

Abhimanyu: I thought, we got a sister in you after seeing your relationship with Manik.

She smacked his head though she wanted to cry knowing Abhimanyu misunderstood her and somewhere down the line, she knew his friends are still scared to lose Manik as Alya has nearly succeeded in it.

Nandini: Bhai, you still don't trust me. Come on, I'm not like your best friend's first love. I'm not a bitchy Lilliput, Bhai.

Manik (angrily): Lilliput...!! Don't. You know, she was just an attraction and I don't like when you compare yourself with anyone let alone be that girl..

Nandini (sighed): Shuuu Grumpy coffee. I'm having a serious conversation with Abhi Bhai.

Manik looked at her with a very pissed look on his face.

Abhimanyu (guiltily): Nandu, I'm sorry. Tumhe bura laga, sorry mein tho bas..

Nandini: Arey, aap insecure ho. Mujhe patha hain. Its okay to be insecure. This proves your love for Grumpy coffee. So leave that. Ab ye sunn lo. I'm just asking you to think about this proposal. Baaki aapki marzi. Okay.

Saying it, she got up and left upstairs and Abhimanyu looked down while cursing himself for hurting Nandini.

Arijit smacked Abhimanyu's head and glared at him.