Chapter- 19

My love for you is a journey; starting at forever and ending at never

(LifeHacks.IO)

When you fall in love, you tend to seek a forever and that exactly meant- you would never wish to have an ending in your journey with your partner. Its always a Forever and you wish to have an end for never.

In Malhotra's Mansion

Cabir: Yep! Just like that!

He opened his mouth wide while sitting on the couch with Avi in front of him in his folding Baby Crib, who was staring at his Chachu with his innocent eyes. Cabir held Avi's lower lip and pulled it down gently making the baby to wobble his lips.

Cabir: Arey, aap ro kyu rahe hain? Nandu. Nandu. Sunn. Jaldhi aa. Jaldhi jaldhi.

He started to panic and hearing him, Nandini, who was sitting opposite to him sewing a sweater for her Little one, looked up to give him a look. A look filled with tiredness.

Nandini: Bhai. This is the fifth time you're calling for me when Avi didn't even cry for a second.

Cabir: But, he just wobbled his lips.

Nandini: Its because he's tired of you teaching him how to open his mouth wide like you. Like, kya sikhana chahthe ho aap? How to get hawa in your mouth?!

Cabir glared at her and then turned to face Avi, who by now was looking around as he could hear his mother's voice but couldn't find her, due to being inside the Crib.

Cabir: Shoo your Mum's talks, little muffin. Aap Chachu ke bath sun lo aur mere jaise muh kholo and show the world that you're just like your Chachu.

And he started to open his mouth again making Nandini ti sigh in disbelief at him.

Nandini: Yeah. Aur aap jaise muh bhi milne dho, hamesha muh kholke rakhe ithne makhiyan tho gaye hinge andhar, gutter wala smell hoga.

Cabir: Nanduuu!

Mukti: Boo is back, baby!

Mukti jumped on the couch and kissed Avi's cheeks and he stared at her with his nose scrunched as if he hated the force she applied on his cheeks.

Cabir: Dekh jungli. Usko tu pasand hi nahi aaya. You destroyed my little Gelatin's mood.

Both Nandini and Mukti cringed at Cabir's new nickname for Avi.

Mukti: Ew, Bhai. Gelatin? Khana nahi hai mera baby.

Cabir: Oh hello! Tera kaise? Mera bhi baby hain.

"Filhal, mera baby hain." Manik picked Avi from the crib and pushed it down and got settled on the couch beside Mukti.

Cabir/Mukti: Oh hello! Mera bhi baby hain!

Manik ignored him and got busy with his baby while Nandini ignored all three of them as this is a sight which she's been seeing for the past one week, since the moment Avi has entered their home.

Nandini: Grumpy coffee! Let him be in the Crib.

Manik: Kyu? I'm here to hold my baby.

Nandini: Arey par.

Manik: No mathlab No.

Nandini (rolled her eyes): Fine!

Manik: Waise, Ma hai kaha?

Nandini: She's gone to Temple. Keh rahi thi unhe kisi Pandit ji se bath karni thi.