Chapter- 22

You can't buy love because when it's real, its priceless

(The Unknown)

People think everything could be bought in the world if they're rich but unfortunately they're wrong. There's something that you can't buy and that's feelings or to be called- Love. Love for someone or getting loved by someone. You can never buy or give that for price, but if you still buy it then its not real but an illusion.

In Malhotra Mansion

MaNan's Room

Nandini: Baby, not now. We'll play cheek-cheek later on. Mamma didn't brush her teeth, yet!

She spoke to Avi, while feeding him, who was waving his hand in air to reach her cheeks as that's something he loves to do with his mother. Avi is 2 months old now, and he'd started to move his hands lightly which actually gave the second level of excitement in his father.

Nandini: Okay fine, kar lo.

She bent to his face and made him touch her face and he started to coo which showed how happy he is, making her to giggle. She kissed his forehead and sat up straight.

Nandini: Chalo, feeding over!

She kept him back on the bed and then looked towards the walk-in-closet door, which is connected to their washroom door, hence Nandini is still waiting for her turn to get in.

Nandini: Grumpy coffee! Will you stop getting yourself ready and come out.

She turned to Avi, who was staring at her with his eyebrows crooked.

Nandini: Ab ithne frowns kyu aapke forehead pe?

She bent to caress his forehead and he tried to hold her hand. She kept her little finger wrapped in his small fist which made him to shake her hand along with making rumbled sounds.

Nandini: Na aapko kisses pasand hai, na high-pitch voice. Chakkar kya hain? Your Pa and Mamma are never into being so shy, isiliye apni Nani ya Daadi ke tarah soft spoken banne ke barein mein sochna bhi math.

She poked his nose, which got scrunched the next instant.

"Lo, I'm ready." Manik walked out of the walk-in-closet, just in a towel making Nandini to groan loud.

Nandini: To hell with being ready, stupid coffee. Isko ready bol diya tho asal mein ready hona kya hain. Kuch pehen lo.

She palmed her eyes and spoke irritatingly while Avi stared at his parents, frowning deeply. He didn't understand the scenario.

Manik (chuckled): Tell me something. What's there in me that you haven't seen yet?

Nandini: Shut up! Pervert coffee! At least, give importance to our baby's presence.

Manik jumped on the bed beside his baby and made him to get settle on his chest. Nandini was about to step out of the bed when Manik pulled her on him.

Nandini: I hate shirtless men, Coffee wala!

Manik: Haa tho? Aap mujhe isse bhi ache se dekh chuki hain, you know what I mean, right?!

He smirked at her and she palmed Avi's ears while glaring at Manik.

Nandini: One more time you flirt with me in front of my baby, I'll start to sleep in choti's bedroom.

Manik (pissed): You just can't do it, don't you know that!

Nandini (smirked): I can do everything because I'm Nandini Manik Malhotra!