Chapter- 21

If someone cares about you, you won't ever have to wonder how they feel, they'll constantly remind you

(The Unknown)

You wanna know if he or she cares about you, then do nothing but just go with the flow and you'll soon realize that yes, there is only care in those pair of eyes. Love isn't just about care but if there's no care, then there might not be a meaning of that love too.

In Malhotra Mansion

MaNan's room

Mrunal: I think I like Arijit!

She spoke with her eyebrows twitched and chewing her lips like something bad happened with her while Nandini sat bored.

Nandini: Tho? Ye kaha ke secret hai ya phir problem hain?

Mrunal: You knew?

She looked at Nandini in shock.

Nandini: What?

Mrunal: That I like Arijit.

Nandini: Unfortunately, my brain works faster than your brain so I did know you love Arijit Bhai.

Mrunal: Oh hello! Like kaha mene, love nahi.

Nandini: Tumne kaha. Kyunki, you need more time to realize that you love him but mein keh rahi hun, you already are in love with him.

Mrunal: Hadd hain! How could I even fall in love with him?!

She looked down while holding onto her head and Nandini got settled beside her.

Nandini: Problem kya hai usmein?

Mrunal: Because, he doesn't come in my Prince charming list.

She spoke frustratingly and Nandini heaved a sigh.

Nandini: Yeah, I sort of had that thought in my mind.

Mrunal (scoffed): Then, you can't expect me to be all cool with loving or liking Arijit.

Nandini: Okay listen up, I know your Prince charming list is too bad for Arijit Bhai.

Mrunal: But it's too good for me. My prince charming should be someone of like me. Crazy, fun loving, cursing people around, cuteness ki dukhaan and a super horse rider. But as far as I got to know about Arijit from himself, you and this family is, he speaks less, he doesn't go for fun, he curses people only when they irritate him, he's not CUTE, maybe handsome or hot but cute banne keliye cute harkathe chahiye and he hates HORSE RIDING as he thinks its not safe. Mathlab, kaha ke match hai yeh?!

Nandini looked at her in pity.

Nandini: Should I remind you about that "kahawat"?

Mrunal: Which kahawat?

Nandini: Opposites attract to each other!

Mrunal: Opposites do but ithne saare nahi. Like, I don't even find a single similarity in us.

Nandini: Hain na, ek similarity!

Mrunal (crooked her eyebrows): And what is it?

Nandini (grinned): Hatred for showing off body! Guess what, he hates wearing slim fit attires too but he did it for you thinking you might like such guys!

Mrunal: Dekha tumne? He doesn't even know me well!

And she looked the other way. Nandini let out a sigh before turning Mrunal to face her.