Chapter- 11

Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife

(Franz Schubert)

Everyone can be happy which includes a man too. But happiness for him won't be in any minute things. It takes an ample amount of incidents to happen to find him happy but, if at all he finds his true friend in his wife then call it..his happy life!

In Singhania's Mansion

Mrunal: Fluffy!!!

Mrunal hugged Nandini tightly thought it wasn't that tight due to her baby bump.

Mrunal: Hey baby, Mruno Maasi is here!

She spoke like a kid and bent to kiss Nandini's belly making her smile.

Nandini: I really don't know what you'll do with my kid after the delivery.

Mrunal: You have no right to intrude between me and kiddo, kyu jeeju?

She grinned at Manik while taking his name loudly.

Manik: Of course not, also, you don't have the right to intrude between me and my little one.

Mrunal made a bad face while Nandini just ignored them.

Cabir: Arey baathein baad mein, khana kaha hain?

The entire Malhotra gang along with Sinhas and Thakar was present in the Mansion for a dinner, invited by Mrunal.

Mrunal: Oh, for that you have to wait. Not everyone have arrived yet.

Shravan: Ab kaun baaki hai?

Mrunal (grinned): Murthys!

Nandini smirked at Mrunal while Raj looked disturbed.

Raj: Um..Mrunal beta, is it necessary?

Mrunal (innocently): I didn't get you, uncle.

Raj: Uh..you know, saath mein dinner karna?

Nandini: Grand Pa, saath mein nahi tho akele dinner karna hai kya aapko? Koi nahi, aap store room mein jaake karlo, waha koi nahi aayega.

Raj glared at her while others chuckled.

Mrunal: Arey par, store room cleaned nahi hai.

Raj (scowled): Fine! I'm not talking to anyone.

Nandini held onto Raj's arms and started to drag him along.

Nandini: Aap mujhse baath karke bina jee nahi paoge, mujhe patha hai, tho bathane ke zaroorath nahi hain.

Raj faked a glare at her.

Manik (muttered): Har waqt inko meri beewi chahiye, apni beewi kyu hai phir!

Nyonika and Mukti, who were beside him chuckled.

Revati: Arey aap sab aagaye, aayiye andhar!

Revati, Mrunal's mother invited everyone inside while smiling warmly at them.

Abhimanyu: Nandu, stop pacing around.

Manik: I've been telling the same thing to her. Did she stop?

Abhimanyu: Tu husband hai aur mein Bhai hoon, so difference hoga.

Arijit moved towards Nandini and made her sit on the couch, who was pacing around the living room while looking at the entrance.

Nandini: Dekho Arijit Bhai..